KAYSERINTRO

Pages: 1
Hello,

People know me by the nickname “KaYsEr” (or Kayz) on the french Game Making community since 1999 when I was a child. I was working/learning by myself (especially graphics and game design) for a long time until fall 2008 when I decide to become more ambitious and use my knowledge for a real big project. Koruldia.

I was working on that game with RPG MAKER VX (and the ACE update now) and I will write a presentation about it on another topic.

Indie games are interesting for me, just because I am always seeking about an “author” feeling about creations, and big professional games can be really good of course, but that doesn’t mean for me we have to look only in that way.
Welcome! Be sure to contribute to the best of your abilities!
Nice to meet you, I'm up tu see what your game will be ;) (since 1999 you need to have a nice amount of experience)
Thanks ;)

I made a presentation about my game, I hope my English is good enough.
(tell me if I am saying stupid stuff ^__^)

Here it is : http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10124/?post=331807#post331807

(since 1999 you need to have a nice amount of experience)

I did my best, at this time I was like a child so my work was not very skilled, but I'm always holding on about many activities (related to video games) since that time.
I am still a child (at heart).

Welcome to RMN, where the everything is made up and the points don't matter! Enjoy your stay!
Hiya, Kayser! Welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1