WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Luchino
Typical. I've barely got over my bronchitis and now I may have gastro. No wonder my mood has been so crappy as of late ( and hence the change in avatar too ). And I still have to work on Saturday after working 8-5 for nearly the whole week...

So... getting over bronchitis and then getting gastro leads you to become a skinny girl with massive boobs (judging by your avatar).

If only it was so easy!
well, canada invented basketball... you can see how that's working out for us atm
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
how do you turn a puck and stick into a ball and net
My brain has recently short-circuited the "spend money" parts and "video games" part and now I'm on ebay looking at old SNES carts, Super Famicom equivalents, and reproduction carts and I am losing my will of not spending stacks of cash. Like buying both Bahamut Lagoon repro and original cart&box so that I can shove the repro cart in the box and keep the whole thing on my shelf and when I want to play it I pull it off the shelf and pop it in the snes like it's

or some shit

I even have a wish list with $200 Chrono Trigger with everything but the box and a $80 Japanese version of EVO (the English one goes for even more, the cart itself is like ~250). I also looked up the superior way of NES gaming which is an AV Famicom (think toploader NES) and a converter for NES to Famicom pins since the toploader NES doesn't do composite output but the AV Famicom does (and you can play the version of Castlevania 3 with the superior sound).

send help before I
So what you're saying is that I should get a sd2snes to play ROMs on hardware like I would on an emulator, right?
author=nhubi
More a query...it's been a while, what have you been up to?

I've been up to absolutely nothing. After school I tend to just draw for a really prolonged period of time. I've been pretty much mad at everything, stupid edgy teenager hormones need to get lost.

author=Liberty
There, scolding over. Now you don't need to worry about being scolded anymore. ^.^

Phew, glad that's over, I thought I was going to faint half way through that. XD

author=pianotm
Noooo...but if this continues, we may have to take drastic action...like locking your internet onto RMN and duck taping you to your chair and computer keyboard.

Heh, Well I'm over it enough to at least post this so I must be coming out of it.

author=Corfaisus
Have you ever had your ass handed to you on this forum? No? Paranoid.

I suppose that's a good point. XD
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Want to know how I subtly mess with people? Sometimes I write small spelling mistakes in my sentences.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I think you just subtly messed with me by not writing small spelling mistakes in your sentence, and getting me to look for them even though they don't exist, thinking to myself "am I this bad at spelling?"
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Red_Nova
Want to know how I subtly mess with people? Sometimes I write small spelling mistakes in my sentences.

There are no such things.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=CashmereCat
I think you just subtly messed with me by not writing small spelling mistakes in your sentence, and getting me to look for them even though they don't exist, thinking to myself "am I this bad at spelling?"

Glad to know I wasn't the only person OCD enough to go over his post a couple more times just to make sure. Red_Nova, you've got some talent there.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Corfaisus
author=CashmereCat
Glad to know I wasn't the only person OCD enough to go over his post a couple more times just to make sure. Red_Nova, you've got some talent there.

Damn, did he get all of us?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Trolling level: expert

I expected it to say "your a looser" in size 1 font as a double entendre.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I looked it over once, then realizes he's screwing around. Does that count?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
(^_^)

^_^)

_^)

^)

)

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I got a HyperX headset for my birthday and I'm trying it out. This shit is amazing, but I look like a complete MLG nerd right now.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'm thinking I like the colour shift in the links that has been implemented. Looks like Kentona is working his way through the 4.5 list.
Yeah, I was just going to say, the link colors sure look a bit different than it just did a couple of minutes ago, so, okay, it’s not just me that’s seeing it and I ain't going crazy or anything like that, so that's good.

Also - girl scout cookies are awesome! I've been wanting and looking for a box of these things for years and I finally managed to score two of them today, all for the low, low price of $10.

(Yeah...I know I could have gotten something else a lot cheaper, like 4 boxes of Oreo's, or something - but I just wanted to help people!!!)