WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Housekeeping said that the first moon landing was faked.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Ya puttin' me on, right ??

author=Red_Nova
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Of course I'm putting you on, Linkis. Everyone knows why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Red_Nova
author=Housekeeping
author=Red_Nova
author=Kylaila
The day sarcasm is automatically pointed out as sarcasm .. half of the fun is already lost
Yeah, really. The misunderstandings are always fun to read!
What did you say to me?!
I said the misogynies are always fun to breed!
author=Linkis
author=Housekeeping
Oh. Welsh, gnome prog men, then.
edit:
author=Linkis
Ya puttin' me on, right ??

author=Red_Nova

Yeah. We can't fly in space because supposedly, spaceships can't protect us from radiation (this is actually something that people believe).

WAIT, what??

This is starting to look like the Tagline thread.
Maybe it's actually the reincarnation/blood child of the Tagline thread and it's gradually exposing itself as such.

The world may never know.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
With the release of FNAF 4, I've come to realize something: we've been going about theorizing this whole thing the wrong way. It's not about the timeline, because it's seriously in chronological order. All that matters are the snippets, and even then it doesn't take a genius to piece it all together.

I've already thrown out my old theory. New lazy one:

BACKSTORY
• Freddy Fazbear Diner opens in '83.
• Purple Guy + Co. are hired, business as usual.
• Purple Guy's son/daughter has a run-in with bullies at Fazbear Diner; child is bitten by Golden Freddy (Bite of '87)
• Child dies, Purple Guy goes crazy and kills security guard. Later kills bullies disguised as Golden Freddy.
• Spirits of children chase Purple Guy into Springtrap; Purple Guy is killed.

FNAF 1
• Purple Guy is "always there" as Springtrap locked away in extra room.
• Child possessed Golden Freddy. 1-9-8-7 on custom night triggers Golden Freddy kill-screen due to vengeful child.

FNAF 2
• Security guard from '87 possesses Puppet to aid the bullies in killing "threat" (Purple Guy is still "present"; PC hides in Fazbear head, mistaken for threat)
• Pieces of FNAF 1 animatronics still visible in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

FNAF 3
• Springtrap is released. Puppet is still about and eventually burns down Freddy Fazbear's Fright to end the reign of Purple Guy.
• Pieces of FNAF 1+2 animatronics still visible in Freddy Fazbear's Fright.

FNAF 4
• The "nightmares" have been released into the world (classic "you never know where they're going to be; they could be ANYWHERE *bum bum BUUUUM*")
• Child must fend off nightmares.

Foxy is thrown into the loop strictly because he was Purple Guy's "favorite"

"Should...keep...three...days...worth...of...clean...Underwear! No, water. Water? Oh this is so predictable it's throwing me off. Hold on, I've got the remote. Beeeoooo-weep!"

The series could seriously go on forever like this because there's no need for it to end. With my old theory, it was all pretty much wrapped up nicely. Now? Nope. It's so easy to write this kind of dribble and make it out to be more than it really is. The Way pulled it off (people are apparently still theorizing about what everything means), you just have to go about telling the story in a completely convoluted way.

Old theory that isn't painfully literal and leaves room for interpretation:

Fnaf 4: Story origin
Animatronics Status:
• Fazbear and "Mangle" Foxy Completed/Functioning
• Bonnie as a prototype for future inclusion with restaurant's growing popularity
Events:
• Purple Guy is hired
• Purple Guy is attacked by Foxy (Bite of '87. Also where Purple Guy starts developing his future bias towards Foxy as revealed in the recordings (a form of stockholm syndrome)
• Purple Guy goes to hospital where they piece his brain back together (he's never the same after this)
• Purple Guy comes back and starts killing kids as Golden Freddy
• Spirits of kids chase after Purple Guy who hides inside Golden Bonnie and is crushed to death (A phone call informs the player of Purple Guy biding his time in a room while the animatronics bang on the door. This could be him tampering with the Golden Bonnie suit to allow him to fit in it and hide, though it all goes wrong and the suit constricts around him due to the missing mechanisms keeping it in place)
• Room is boarded off and restaurant eventually closes

Fnaf 3:
• Springtrap (Golden Bonnie) is found in abandoned Fazbear Diner along with prototypes and misc supplies. These are found strewn around Fazbear's Fright during the game.
• As evidenced by a previous theory, Springtrap approaches the player in order for them to "free/save him". Springtrap's demeanor during the death sequence would appear that he's less prone to immediate violence than the vengeance-drive animatronics that follow.
• Purple Guy's brain has deteriorated during his time spent locked away as Springtrap, resulting in the zombie-like level of reasoning that I believe this theory aludes to.
• During the game's bad ending, the player didn't put an end to Springtrap and the childrens spirits haven't been avenged, leading to Fnaf 1. In the good ending, Springtrap has been destroyed along with the building during a fire and the childrens spirits are at rest.

Fnaf 1:
• First rendition of the official Freddy Fazbear's Pizza opens. Prototypes have been finished by restaurant chain producers and are released as Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, though Foxy falls into disrepair.
• Purple Guy's spirit now inhabits Golden Freddy which would explain his ability to teleport into the room while the doors are closed (paranormal activity). This is a callback to his murderous origins. This also fills in the Purple Guy's need to come back as he "always does".
• 1/9/8/7 resulting in a Golden Freddy death screen is a double reference both to the Purple Guy himself and him being the victim of the Bite of '87 which angers him resulting in the player's death. The handprints on Freddy's face are also symbolism for his ties to the Purple Guy and his fate.
• Through the game, the animatronics are trying to stop the security guard from doing his duty out of their quest for vengeance against the last security guard who killed them (Purple Guy). Holding them off results in their eventual "tampering" and the security guard's being fired.
• Obviously the protagonist doesn't actually tamper with the animatronics as he's always kept himself away from them until 6 AM each day. Instead, the spirit of Purple Guy used his knowledge of the inner workings of the animatronics to tamper with them and dismantle them (perhaps to use the wreckage to piece back together his favorite animatronic, Foxy).

Fnaf 2:
• Second rendition of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (the grand re-opening).
• Technologically advanced animatronics are built to be able to reference from a criminal background database and identify people accordingly (implied present-day setting). Animatronics are also redesigned to be more sleak and appealing to a modern audience (Toy Chica also gaining a very feminine figure compared to her earlier version which may be the result of a societal movement towards sexual openness).
• Purple Guy now inhabits the body of "The Puppet"; its appearance a physical manifestation of the tortured/crying children that he murdered (he now carries the same face).
• His ties to the puppet are furthered solidified with him being the sole animatronic (besides Foxy*) to react to the security guard regardless (or perhaps, especially) of the Fazbear mask the player can hide behind, which - like Golden Freddy's 1/9/8/7 death screen in Fnaf 1 - is a sign of anger or an act in retaliation to perceived mockery.
• Once again the security guard does the Purple Guy's bidding in holding off the animatronics, resulting in the store being closed for good.

*Foxy and the Purple Guy are closely linked following the events of the Bite of '87. This plays a role throughout the entire series.

I haven't been this turned-off since "A Christmas Mikey".
What am I thinking about?

"I just made a wet."
The series could seriously go on forever like this because there's no need for it to end.

be careful what you wish for
So I've just stumbled upon this video and

holy shiiiiit now I want one! D:
I've wanted some pet rats for quite some time now.

Aaaaaaand now I want them even more.
That actually makes me want a rat alot. I've never even thought about a pet rat before!
Y-you mean there's a fourth

the third really wasn't the last? jesus
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Sorry guys, but I just gotta say....that video never showed where all the little pellet crap was :(

In the cage or in her bed or her shoes seein' as how she did not wear shoes :(
With every animal there's the role of having to clean up after them. With rats, if they get stressed or over-excited they will pee on you, but they are pretty clean animals all told. You just have to keep their cages clean (easy enough - ripped up newspaper is great for that).

They're a lot like cats crossed with dogs, they're quite clean but they get lonely if you leave them alone unless they have a playmate. Of course, they require a little more maintenance, but they're great pets non-the-less.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Wasabi pretzels are pretty good too.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So is wasabi on sushi. It's become literally one of my favorite foods.
author=wildwes
Y-you mean there's a fourth

the third really wasn't the last? jesus
Wes, please. FNaF 4 is a lovely game~ It's my favorite of the series at least.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Wasabi peas aren't bad, but sriracha peas are vastly superior. Mixing the two together results in much awesome.

Also, what is it with people posting statuses about x submission being in the queue? It just seems... I dunno.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It is better than posting statuses about taking a dump.

I don't really understand why RMN has statuses.