WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Some of my classmates hugged me for no apparent reason. DAMMIT, MY PLAN HAS BACKFIRED. I WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CREEPY.

How cool would be if they do a game of evangelion 8-bit style o.o
I have accomplished nothing with my life.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Natook

How old are you ?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Not too late.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Darken
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/why-star-wars-prequels-better-original-trilogy-160300514.htmlworst article ive read in awhile

More people may prefer the original "Star Wars" trilogy, but there is no question that the prequel is a more challenging, illuminating, and superior work of art.

dfgsdfgadffasdgfsafsdgagfsa
I definitely like the older movies much more than I do Episode 2 & 3, I leave out The Phantom Menace because it's my favorite. (my generation, I suppose) I prefer it over 4, 5 and 6, because it's its own movie in a way that none of the other ones are. With the exception of Jar-Jar Binks, they could have at least toned him down abit.

The originals definitely have more umph to them, where the newer ones lack. (too flashy!)
I agree on the superior work of art though, Doug Chiang is amazing.

Edit: I don't agree on however, that the only reason people like the older movies is because we are a "rebellious" country, that's silly.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Whether I should try other Danmaku games before picking up Sugar Shooter, an erotic bara shmup.I wonder how exactly the hero "punishes" his defeated enemies? ;) I've also got to think over what to do with the SW Chain game currently in my hands- but as it's almost midnight I'd better turn in shortly. 'Night!
Would anyone be interested in playing a new mafia game on RMN?

I've been thinking about hosting a game for a while now, but it'd be nice to know if people are actually interested.
Formulating the death that would make someone cry is harder than it sounds.
Maybe you'd cry more because of regrets, such as things you won't be able to do or change, than because of the death itself?
I was thinking developing someone likable - kind of animate them to the best of my ability - and then kill them. Also, make it short or long....Music would definitely be key as well and if the bad guy has a funny face, it's gonna ruin it, so I should avoid that...like you said-regrets. Maybe make the other characters just shatter afterwards, and don't forget to hint at it beforehand to make the player dread it. Or you could make it honorable... My MAIN problem= If another main character kills them, would the reveal ruin the emotion I'm trying to evoke in the death scsene Also, I have to pick the perfect song and I'd have to make it myself. Meh. Though, once I get it perfect I'll be drowning in happy-which is pretty ironic.
I'm also thinking the regrets may be WAY more key than I thought. I mean, I'm not gonna cry when some happy rich jerk dies. But, if someone with a tragic past dies, I bawl at how rough their life was, and how stupid it was that the bad guy ended their life before they got a hold of what they were going to do to fix that.
(Don't feel a need to reply to this. I'm pretty much rambling to myself)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Gourd_Clae
My MAIN problem= If another main character kills them, would the reveal ruin the emotion I'm trying to evoke in the death scene

Well, don't have these two things happen at exactly the same time, then. Have a chase scene or something in between.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Natook

You're a much better League of Legends player than me. ::D
I need to sleep before I vomit but... Today I learned I have a reputation. Not that this is a surprise, but what an odd thought! I can't act like I am some slug hidden away in the hydrangeas, quietly ruining the garden.

Uh I guess cling to your idealized ideas of me without making direct contact lest you leave feeling as if you have been impregnated.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I tried LoL but suddenly it felt too complex and boring, so I uninstalled it and resumed playing Team Fortress 2.
God damn it! My work pants ripped while in the washing machine and now I have to buy some new ones!!!

GOD DAMN!!!

(Or, I could just wear black boxers to work and hope that nobody notices at all :D)
get some black hockey tape and fix the rip