WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

What? I missed a studi Ghibli film?! I must ammend this right away!
what do people suppose to do if they don't have dreams? I just feel like shit.
"Broncos QB Tim Tebow expresses his respect for Knicks guard Jeremy Lin and says he's proud of him."

Fuck off, sports media. This is bullshit news and it's just... bah! Like, who the fuck cares what one overhyped NFL player thinks about a surging basketball player?? How is this relevant?
author=MrChearlie

That's a good sign, it means you sleep well.
author=calunio
author=MrChearlie
That's a good sign, it means you sleep well.

then sleep fine makes me feel like shit? XD
I think I'm in love with Posemaniacs.com.
author=kentona
"Broncos QB Tim Tebow expresses his respect for Knicks guard Jeremy Lin and says he's proud of him."

Fuck off, sports media. This is bullshit news and it's just... bah! Like, who the fuck cares what one overhyped NFL player thinks about a surging basketball player?? How is this relevant?

BUT THEY'RE BOTH CHRISTIAN AND CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

nevermind the fact that Tebow was hyped all throughout college and only really started to get shit on the week of the draft and Lin is undrafted and was cut from two teams before making it with the Knicks, WE'RE REACHING FOR A STORY HERE

also I know I already posted it in What are you Jamming to now, but goddamn the new Coheed track is fucking amazing

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
About posemaniacs, no luck the site that hosts the upgrade I would need to have my graphic tablet working is apparently obsolete...
I am so stupid. Can I not take a clue?
Sigh...
Girl I like: Hey, what are you doing after school?
Me: Going home--why? (I said this more severely than intended)
Girl(mumbling): I kind of wanted to go to the library, but don't want to go alone.
Then, I just begin my test without a word. Derp.
Since I'm a little proud of my grades, I tend not to talk before tests...not really a good reason, huh?
Needless to say, I was angry at myself after I realized.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Gourd_Clae
I am so stupid. Can I not take a clue?
Sigh...
Girl I like: Hey, what are you doing after school?
Me: Going home--why? (I said this more severely than intended)
Girl(mumbling): I kind of wanted to go to the library, but don't want to go alone.
Then, I just begin my test without a word. Derp.
Since I'm a little proud of my grades, I tend not to talk before tests...not really a good reason, huh?
Needless to say, I was angry at myself after I realized.

...welp
I am thinking about regionals on March 5. D:
I've been pretty inactive for a while. I also can't seem to stop repeating sentences....

So, what'd i miss?
Some really cool event sign ups like mapping, and the battledome. Also, something horrible happened to Princess Princess? Nessy hasn't explained yet. Rmnverse adventuretime is still going on and you can participate in that . Pyrodoom came back, but you knew that. There was a really cool debate on Gay characters the other day. Wolfcoder put RM20XX on Hiatus status and many people are unsure what to think. Max is having surgery I believe. Dragonquest needs your feedback(maybe). And I am feeling alot more in tune with the community, but still have a ways to go. Nice to see you, buddy. Welcome back.
Hmmmm...

*Wonders if RMN would be able to host my project and its large file size*

*Thinks back to eating Cheese*
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Realised I'm not a fan of most RL geeks I know. They're usually a bit full of themselves and/or really hard to talk to. A bit weird considering I thought I was one of them, but....
I'm so happy because I'm really close to reaching my 100kg (220lb) goal.
Just 15 more cheeseburgers to go....
author=Brent
Hmmmm...

*Wonders if RMN would be able to host my project and its large file size*

*Thinks back to eating Cheese*

450mb is the limit.
author=Gourd_Clae
Some really cool event sign ups like mapping, and the battledome. Also, something horrible happened to Princess Princess? Nessy hasn't explained yet. Rmnverse adventuretime is still going on and you can participate in that . Pyrodoom came back, but you knew that. There was a really cool debate on Gay characters the other day. Wolfcoder put RM20XX on Hiatus status and many people are unsure what to think. Max is having surgery I believe. Dragonquest needs your feedback(maybe). And I am feeling alot more in tune with the community, but still have a ways to go. Nice to see you, buddy. Welcome back.

Thanks, Gourd. Good to see you too. :D

I heard about 20XX and Princess Princess. Hopefully its nothing bad! I also hope Max Mcgee surgery goes well!

Whats the battledome? I think I remember browsing through it a while ago...

Ill be sure to check out Dragonquest.

Cool, a gay character topic? I hope Zells in it....
Well, more of why Gays and other groups aren't game protagonists more often.
As for the battledome...
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10097/?p=1#posts
There you go. Remember, it's done for sign-up, but I believe you can vote for robots to win. ?me?
<hk_black> remember back when you could just fuck with a few people
<hk_black> without your work being subjected to a bloody neck stump analysis or other such stupid forensics bullshit
<sixee> uh
<sixee> no
<hk_black> me neither. im too young
<hk_black> mustve been good times though
<hk_black> i was daydreaming the other day about kidnapping someone
<hk_black> id get her drunk at like a party and lure her into my car
<hk_black> then id chloroform her in the dark and stuff her in the leg space in the back seat and throw like a bunch of coats over her and drive into the woods
<hk_black> or i could put her into the trunk
<hk_black> i feel like thatd be a highlight actually. just picking up her limp body and chucking her in there
<hk_black> like the weight of the body and dangling limbs that part
<hk_black> but i might be seen if i did that
<hk_black> anyway id drive to my place into the woods and drag her down to the basement and tie her up
<sixee> what fucking place in the woods
<hk_black> oh theres this abandoned house by the beach in the woods
<hk_black> i found it like a year ago
<hk_black> i think it used to be a vacation house and then the person died or something
<hk_black> anyway so id get down there and tie her up
<hk_black> i actually brought some duct tape down there once
<sixee> you did
<hk_black> yeah like i keep packing duct tape and knives at night and just imagine that im going to do it
<hk_black> like i pack it and unpack it and pack it again over and over
<sixee> yeah okay i get it youre super evil and deranged or w/e
<hk_black> i havent actually done anything
<sixee> i dont care shut up
<hk_black> but i dont know
<hk_black> i cant stop thinking about it
<hk_black> shed be bleeding and crying
<hk_black> and begging me to let her go