WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Watching this anime about manga editing is both highly inspirational and nerve wracking. Rather than take advice from the anime and realize that comics are a hair-tearing job, I'm working on my storyboard.
Then I'll edit it, get some friends to look over it, finalize, write the dialogue properly, ink, tone and do the cover.
I'll get back to you in december when im actually finished
A friend of mine recently upgraded to a new television, so he gave me his old 38 inch Sharp. When I finally get some time to try Mass Effect 3 out this weekend, I may actually be able to read all the tiny text for once!
I'm thinking about all the lurkers. And if any read this, please, speak to me! I want to hear your wonderfully imaginitive inspiring words!
Um, not really. Though, if a bunch of lurkers were to respond to this I'd laugh so hard.
Bored + tired = gonna change my avatar.
I admit to this being extremely crappy.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
is the right contraption some kinda spoon heating device for heroin?
Of course! I've never seen it before--that must have been a subliminal picture from my brain that made it in there.
Thank you for your insight, Despite!
(It's actually a catapult spoon)
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Cool, Atlus is remaking Eternal Punishment for PSP! I'd love to play it if I didn't bail out of modern gaming altogether
I'm thinking of those delicious Raspberry Filled doughnuts, and that the lack of nourish-able food in my establishment causes me to suffer inexorably.

Eternal Punishment? Atlus? Checking that out IMMEDIATELY.
Puddor
I'm beginning to miss getting more than six hours of sleep.

I've been staying up late, and people have been insisting on waking me up early on my weekends. Thanks, guys.
Wow, there are only 4 5 star games on RMN.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Fish sticks and custard as a dip for them.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Melkino
Cool, Atlus is remaking Eternal Punishmentfor PSP! I'd love to play it if I didn't bail out of modern gaming altogether

Someone get me a PSP ;(
Puddor
I WILL MURDER THIS CHARACTER SOMEDAY

WHY IS THE MAIN COUPLE THE ONLY LIKEABLE ONE

I MEAN, THE MC IS A DICK, BUT HE'S LIKEABLE

So a few months ago my dad found an old Transformers book of mine and gave it to me.

It was published back in 1984, so I was probably around 3 or 4 when I got it. On the first page is a "This Book Belongs To" space, and check out what I called myself back then:

I've been kentona since before you were born!
That's so uber cool!

But I was born. ;)
also my handwriting has only marginally improved since then.
you were supposed to write optimus prime, see me after class
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
wow, kentona! That's pretty awesome.
(i am surprised to see you have had kentona as your (nick)name for that long) :)
@kentona It is not big deal... but at the same time it is pretty amazing o.o