WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
mapping tip: (vx) if you want a shadow for tiles in TileB-E, put a Tile with an autoshadow from tile A3 under it first, then go over it with the TileB-E.
finds movie torrent named 'the negative tome (1985)'

googles movie title out of curiosity

finds nothing/no such movie

downloads torrent anyway

one seeder

looks through folder

whats inside
What's inside the folder?
Which god hates us? I will sacrifice a goat to that god (they like that, right?)
I'll sacrifice a roommate.

He's planning on moving out in September anyway.
Capacitive buttons on monitors are the dumbest things since the death of 1920x1200 panels. I constantly trip them because some part of my body gets too close at them all the time and it doesn't help the label for where the buttons are or what they do is either glossy as fuck or translucent on black text. Who thought this was a good idea?

Also god hates game designers because they're obsessed with killing him.
I just got put on my 8th different medication in the past 3 weeks to try to get rid of the pain in my side/nausea. This one is a non-narcotic version of codeine and I am high as a kite right now at work.
Adon237
i have this horrible mango cherry taste in my mouth. it kind of reminds me of cheddar cheese.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Installing my preordered VX Ace. It can only go downhill from here.
Adon237
vx ace is coming out soon
i can finally purchase it
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Call me crazy, but I liked the default font of VX. The default default font of VX Ace? Hate it. Now, I'm trying to figure out what the default font of VX is, which is causing much headache as it is. When I do that, I get to figure out how to change the font in VX Ace. Which will, undoubtedly, be another headache.
UmePlus Gothic
It's nice coming home while the sun is still out. Sure beats coming home in the dark (and cold, too!)
So... I go and meet up with my netpal, and somehow me and her end up on the floor, with her playing video games topless, while I tickle her...

How in the hell did I manage this? I can't even remember how it lead to that.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
In thanks to not being able to sleep at this moment, I just found a really old project of mine that I don't remember why I stopped working on.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm wondering how many gigs of videogame music I just downloaded. Probably not that much actually, about 600mb, but that's still a shit tonne of music.

Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and some Castlevania for flavour XD.

I think I might have to do some clearing out on my iPhone so I can put this stuff on there and make sure I only put tracks I want to listen to often.

edit: it was 2gb.
Adon237
wtf 2gb of music?
my neighbor's 2 year old girl just dumped her cereal all over me
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Adon237
vx ace is coming out soon
i can finally purchase it

Combined with your avatar this is hilarious for some reason
Doing my "Income Tax" today! Let's hope I don't owe this jerks downtown a single cent (got about $800 back last year, so here's hoping)!

Also, I'm thinking about Renpy for some reason.