WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I am drinking some nice ol' butter scotch in preparation for a dual LP. This should be great fun, even if I can't spell very well atm. ^.^

Alcohol + horror games + friends + talking = oh dear!
:DDD

(I really recommend Butterscotch cream alcohol if you don't like the bitterness or burn of most drinks. Mix it like so: 1/3 Butterscotch, 2/3rds milk, 1 dollop of ice cream and blended together. It's brilliant! ^.^)
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Liberty
I am drinking some nice ol' butter scotch in preparation for a dual LP. This should be great fun, even if I can't spell very well atm. ^.^

Alcohol + horror games + friends + talking = oh dear!
:DDD

(I really recommend Butterscotch cream alcohol if you don't like the bitterness or burn of most drinks. Mix it like so: 1/3 Butterscotch, 2/3rds milk, 1 dollop of ice cream and blended together. It's brilliant! ^.^)

Gah, that'd absolutely ruin me if I was drunk, I'm already so jumpy with horror games.

That drink sounds fantastic tho! My friend used to make an alcoholic punch with ice cream and it had the dangerous trait of making you forget it was booze >_>

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wait, butterscotch is an actual type of booze? Not just a soft caramel used as ice cream topping?
Its a kind of schnapps
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
My butt is on fire. I'll take that shower later.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Is it made from fermented butterscotch ice cream topping?????
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Liberty is drunk ya'll
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I don't drink, but that sounds delicious.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I had a cat named butter, and a second named scotch. I could never tell them apart, so when one went missing, I just called the one we had left Butterscotch.
Then they both went missing.
I didn't get drunk, just a little tipsy. I tend not to drink to get drunk because I hate losing control of my faculties (some would say my normal state is a lack of their control ;p ).

I ended the night having drunk about 1/3rd of the bottle (750ml bottle). I still have over 1/3rd left atm.

And it's best as a mix drink, though when the weather is hot, it's great tipped over some ice-cream (same with Bailley's Irish Cream).
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I feel like I'm skirting a fine line with this chapter, what with the inclusion of same-sex relations (out in the open now, but it's always been there) and real world "values" (conservatism held by idol worshipers) getting in the way of that and even leading to an arrest. But don't worry, the protagonists are totally down with it.
Have any of you guys ever gone outside to play something, like basketball or hockey, by yourself and have some angry adult come out wielding a baseball bat with his friend tagging along as backup claiming that, “You’re making too much noise, and if you don’t shut up we’ll then stick this bat where the sun don’t shine?”

Yeah…apparently that’s a thing here. And believe or not that’s the not worse thing to ever to happen to me while playing outside: I remember this one caretaker trying to fight me because he was tired of cleaning up after people who would use the basketball court because they would throw their beer cans all over the place and thought that I was one of the ones who was doing it yet I wasn’t. It’s funny how he can push me around three times without me saying anything, but when I to go push him back he’s immediately like, “I’m calling the cops now for assault! You’re going to jail!!!” (Of course, nothing happened.)

I seriously don’t understand people around here, sometimes. :|
people still play outside?
Lol, well it’s mostly the odd person here or there. There are the odd days that someone else will come to the court to either play on the other side or play against me, but it’s actually quite rare, even on the weekends - and this is like around 11 or so in the morning! But if you wait long enough, until around later in the afternoon, there are actually a lot of people there, mostly playing stuff like cricket, soccer or hockey, and all that. But I’m like one of the only adults there playing at all (which is actually quite sad).
excuse me but MAH PROPERTY VALUES!

I wonder if some of these people live for anything else
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Achievement!

No, wait, I'm doing it wrong.

ACHIEVEMENT!

There we go!
Corfaisus
author=Marrend
Achievement!

No, wait, I'm doing it wrong.

ACHIEVEMENT!

There we go!

Telling others that you've done good deeds undoes the virtue of those good deeds. Just letting you know.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe so. I dunno. I just want to celebrate a little over here!
I don't think there's anything wrong with being happy about an achievement and sharing it with others. You did good, so show others - not an issue. More people should be proud of the good they've done and show people that doing good gets rewarded.

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I think that's an awesome idea for an achievement! And well deserved.