slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I regret nothing.
im *~an individual~*
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I am a ghost.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wait but I didn--

wait WHAT
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Let me tell you about bosses.

LockeZ please forgive me I can't help myself ;__;

eff, the edit has revealed me nooooo
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Sorry to disappoint but I'm really not that funny.
author=slash
Let me tell you about bosses.

LockeZ please forgive me I can't help myself ;__;

eff, the edit has revealed me nooooo

M-my sides ahahaha!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It looks like in addition to some of the avatars showing incorrectly, some of the names are also showing incorrectly. I am Dudesoft for example, but when I post it shows LockeZ as the poster with ???'s avatar (I don't recognize the avatar but it seems several other people got it as well)
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I wonder who I am...

EDIT: Yeah still me. Worth a post to find out.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Let me see what I post as.

Edit: I post as me...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Things are crazy.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Liberty is having fun, but that is the whole point of April Fools.

I wonder who I'll post as.

Edit: Seems I'm still me.
I ran a mile in school today. OUTSIDE. DURING FIRST PERIOD. These people are nuts.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Liberty, you slacker, everyone doesn't have everyone else's avatars! How could you do such a poor job?
And in the confusion I shall change my avatar, and now NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO I AM!!

Anyways, I'm thinking about how a lot of custom character making thingies in RPGs and such have the problem of all the guys looking like ugly-ass inbred Neanderthals no matter how much you mess with those sliders and presets.

(Also, betting half my paltry MS that I'm still me, killing my attempts to confuse people.)

e: yup, still me
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=MajoracanKing
I ran a mile in school today. OUTSIDE. DURING FIRST PERIOD. These people are nuts.

Wait you did it, doesn't that make YOU nuts?

Also Turkey, that new avatar's eyes are freaky.
a gal's gotta sleep

besides, it was never my intention to change everyone~ a lot of people changed themselves
author=nhubi
Wait you did it, doesn't that make YOU nuts?
Also Turkey, that new avatar's eyes are freaky.

Quite so, but I meant the people who made us run it.