WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
wow...
that is the most insane conversation i have ever saw
he needs to be locked away... wow
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Goddammit, that chip hippie appeared in my dreams for the second time. Now my day is complete, especially when the dentists shoved blue stuff into my mouth, almost suffocating me and my fingers are numb.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
The posting is so slow tonight...?
Am I the only one who loses interest in topics after they get too many posts and pages?
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
GUESS WHAT?!?! I HAS THE 90 DOLLARS I NEED FOR ACE :):):)
@ Sixe
Welp...he needs his head checked out.
Congrats Adon-- I don't.
i bet his parents are thrilled
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=calunio
Am I the only one who loses interest in topics after they get too many posts and pages?

Tends to be when I start paying attention.

Because by then they are way off topic. :>
I don't know what to think... I just saw a video of a fully grown man acting like a teenager (and that's putting it nicely) in order to teach a lesson to his teenager daughter for acting like a teenager. I mean, that doesn't make... How does that even...? Fack!! Worst part is, apparently he's everybody's new internet hero now. =/ ...I know this is old news but, damn!
Nightowl
author=Adon237
GUESS WHAT?!?! I HAS THE 90 DOLLARS I NEED FOR ACE :):):)
That's nice, I downloaded it from a site full of guys with tricornes, eyepatches and peglegs.
Nightowl
author=Arandomgamemaker
Flying spinach.

Integrated liquid steak.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

Won an autographed coffee flask from some J-Pop singer...through a game of rock-paper-scissors.
Apparently I can get £££ by selling this on eBay. Winning.
Havent uploaded many youtube videos yet, mainly because I CANT FIND A RECORDER THAT CAN RECORD IN-GAME SOUND, NOT MY FREAKING VOICE.

Ugu.....

Playing a lot of XIII-2. Doing and NCU, it's very fun.
I think Arandomgamemaker posts only when I'm extremely tired.
I'm currently kind of creeped out. I took on a little art project for an acquaintance, can't really call it a commission because it's a freebie. It got very weird very fast, and the guy was constantly bugging me to change stuff and re-do parts of it, so I'm pretty much just relieved to be done with it. Things started to get strange in a hurry, but it was just a character design, and something that I've never tried before, so I thought I'd go for it anyway, just for the practice. Totally not worth it.

Got another email back from him after sending him the final version, I was expecting him to ask for another correction, but instead it was a link to what the picture goes with, and the whole thing is just ick factor twelve. We're talking "I've gone blind, and five minutes too late," a case of brain bleach, and an old priest and a young priest to administer it.
author=Gourd_Clae
I think Arandomgamemaker posts only when I'm extremely tired.

Yes.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'm here exclusively to have fun. I hope it's not a crime...