WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=nhubi
@Jereon_Sol, you know if you'd both started and ended that with an actually Liberty post you might have got away with it, but no.

Disbeliever! Feel the power of my evidence!
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/11521/?post=396293#post396293
XD
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Drink some bananas Liberty, you're eaten.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=nhubi
@Jereon_Sol, you know if you'd both started and ended that with an actually Liberty post you might have got away with it, but no.
Disbeliever! Feel the power of my evidence!
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/11521/?post=396293#post396293
XD

Good Grief, I'd forgotten about that Mafia. Nice recall. I think she may have been on a sugar fructose rush.

Please accept my apologies, I should never have doubted you. ;)
man i probably should totally absolutely put some anti-climbing paint on my shitty old projects
but who cares i'll not
Ah, memories~

I actually think that was a lack of sleep with the addition of coffee, sugar and Cookie Clicker.
I was kind of a jerkface in that mafia, it makes me a sad gourd.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I couldn't keep nightmare Kirby going. It just felt empty.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Corfaisus
I couldn't keep nightmare Kirby going. It just felt empty.
You should have been feeding it, then! A fed Kirby is a happy Kirby!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i wish i could invest in some anti-climbing paint where do you buy that at
nhubi
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
19 dollars. I'll just buy the non-greasy kind at Lowe's for 10 dollars.
nhubi
It's the grease that makes it anti-climbing, and anti-vandal, anti-graffiti etc.
I am back!
I'll be returning to the clinic some time next year. Went fairly well .. one test result I don't know, concerning heavy metal poisoning. Let's hope it's positive :P

By the by, Pianotm, would you perhaps also analyze a dream of mine? I usually don't remember them, and they certainly don't continue, but this two part dream struck me for some reason.

.. I only remembered the first part when I was dreaming the second, though. And I was away from home for two weeks already. And I didn't see my sister for months.

First:

I am staying in my room, at the PC place. Some kind of huge, blackish-greyish helicopter is flying in front of the window. They kidnapped a sister of mine (the one I have least contact with, and the one I admired and was hated by during my childhood) .. yet stay in our sight.
Don't ask me how, but I got her back during a night when I snuck into the helicopter. It was on some meadow, away from my house, at the time.

Second:

My sister is sleeping and not too concerned with what happened.
I'm anxious and worried about what's going to happen since they warned us to not get her, about whether they even know she's here .. etc. I'm sitting in my room, in front of my computer/at my computer place.
I wait and wait, constantly worried, but nothing happens - all clear.

Then, the helicopter reappears, I run to the next room, concerned about my sister who I see is sitting in the window. I scream for her to get down, which she does - I run for my mobile phone while my mother who is there with my sister is searching for the phone while gunfire starts.
And I wake up.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
What the what!? Heavy Metal Poisoning!?

What have you been doing!?
nhubi
and she's back. Good to hear it was mostly positive, and even if the HMP isn't all results help narrow down cause and treatment.

Good to have you back. Now get some dreamless sleep (because black ops and kidnappings are not restful) and then back into review writing m'dear.

Though you have a lot to catch up on first, some of the threads have been on overdrive.
pianotm
Did you speak to your sister before having this dream, or try to get in touch with her? Maybe thinking about family for the holidays?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Philosophical Question: Is it more important in life to stand up for your beliefs, or to avoid stress?

Assuming, obviously a situation or situations in which those are effectively mutually exclusive.
I didn't talk to her or thought about her or tried to get in touch with her. Which is why I'm slightly confused. Christmas is coming up, though, and I did talk with other siblings.

I dreamed something involving people and monster hunter today, so all back to normal. I think it was a nice one.

Thanks, pals!

And I haven't been doing anything special, I'm just unlucky sometimes. MCS doesn't come from nothing. I'm feeling better than ever, so no worries.

pianotm
Stand up for your beliefs. Stress reduction prolongs life. The problem is, the things that make life worth living tend to be stressful. I'd rather die having done something worthwhile than live in meek silence.
pianotm
I find your dream interesting. Give me some time to think on it.

Edit: Another double post. Mafia will be the death of me, yet.