WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=seiromem
author=LockeZ
Ratty! The last SMBX game you joined is still not done. Come back and help us with Last King of Hyrule.
Oh, phew, right... that one! Totally not the one I started! Nope!

The Last King of Hyrule's event page lists it's start-date at 11/28/2013. Meanwhile, Castles Masterpeice Set 2's event page has it's start-date listed at 04/02/2014.

Just throwin' that out there.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Have I mentioned my bad memory before?

I don't remember.

but I have a bad memory.
Just saw footage of Christopher Walken tap-dancing in Peter Pan.

My life is now complete.
Thank the Maker! seiromem finally changed his avatar to something that doesn't have a rogue apostrophe in it! This is the sixth best moment of my life!!! *faints*

... ... *unfaints* ....
Seiromem
author=AlphaOmega247
Thank the Maker!

You're welcome.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
In other news...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Seiromem
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Let's keep it rolling (no pun intended in regards to Corfaisus' post)...
Seiromem

Let's not be hasty!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=seiromem
Oops.

Where's your God now?
Seiromem
I admit defeat...

I'm wondering how much content I'd miss out on if I started putting users on my ignore list.
Corfaisus
If you're here for the games, then none at all.

Ooh, this sounds pretty cool actually. I think I'm gonna try an Emerald run of this, and going with Water. This's gonna be fun! I've never actually managed/bothered to beat a Nuzlocke before the two times I've tried, this is a terrible ide- I mean uh

Question is, should I name the character I'll be playing as Korra, or Katara? actually never mind that's a silly question, being Korra would mean being the Avatar, and that ruins the whole "only using types from one bending style" thing.
I've done a few Nuzlockes. Even tried to make a comic to go along with one. Around the seventh page or so I realized I was drawing cute cartoon animals getting mauled. Couldn't stick with the project after that.

A normal person shoukdn' be able to drink 1.5 litres of wine. Oh fuck, man, This is riduckousSU!
author=wildwes
Is that going to be like the new Pikmin, if so, I like it.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html

Totally reasonable thing. Especially the comment that "people usually pull the fire alarm to make them stand outside and humiliate them". I didn't need to know that people did stuff like this, especially not right before I go to sleep.

Fucking pigs.