WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Dear lord no no no no no no
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Yellow Magic has a more reddish name instead of pink. What makes him so special? I want a red name!

EDIT: I see Happy has a red name too.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
It's probably the mods, Red!

The love & affection levels of this site are off the charts right now. We haven't seen such concentrated adorableness since the Great Hugfest of '72.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Seriously, the user-color is only going to be around for one day. Probably. I dunno, I guess I don't see why anybody should be up in arms about it.
FOREVER

Keep in mind it happened to everyone - even bossman. ^.^)b
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Every day is love day
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Marrend
Am I seriously the only person crazy enough to post with large, pink, text today?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Evil has invaded RMN. The Age of Dorkness has begun. Praise our empress Liberty.
Cocassu
author=Marrend
Am I seriously the only person crazy enough to post with large, pink, text today?

If I could find that exact shade of pink I would.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Cocassu
If I could find that exact shade of pink I would.

Just try out all fifty of them
If you quote Marrend's post, just look for the colour code that should show up in the text. It's called "color=#ffc0c0" - just replace the quotation marks with square brackets.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=slash
It's probably the mods, Red!

Since when was I a mod?
Marrend
author=NeverSilent
If you quote Marrend's post, just look for the colour code that should show up in the text. It's called "color=#ffc0c0" - just replace the quotation marks with square brackets.

The best (and by "best" I mean "most ironic") part of this is the fact that he quoted my post, and should have been able to see the color-tag then.
THANK YOU ANKY YOU ARE AWESOME THANK YOU!!! ;^;
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
So... Have we figured out why YM has a darker shade of pink yet?

I am detecting a correlation between the amount of pink and the amount of spam threads on the website.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Are you calling me a spammer Jeroen

Because you're not far off the mark
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Well I'm off RMN for the day, have fun guys!

Now I can actually work on things!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
It is arguable that all of us in welp are spammers.

I actually meant the overall amount of pink on this website.