WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

what kind of game do you think the mothman would make

small hobbyist communities on the internet would be a great place for bored cryptids to hang out imo
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=LockeZ
author=Seiromem
author=Kaliesto
Kind of wondering when the guy who did SMBX will give it another update
He won't, he's busy with Terraria.
He was also legally ordered by Nintendo to cease all development on it.

From what I've heard, that's a bit questionable and that said incident was faked because he was getting kind of sick of the community around SMBX, not that I can totally blame him really.
would dracula even like video games

dracula seems to like snoozing + quiet moments to himself mostly, most games would probably be way too loud and obnoxious

dracula might like twine games though

the mothman would make visual novels with huge immaculately-written dialogue branches because it's fascinated by communication

a bao a qu, who barely exists, would think up grandiose plans for games but never deliver, instead getting really interested in people making their own. also, that's me. I'm a bao a qu.

the chupacabra already made Sonic Dreams
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
But what about Big Foot?
big foot fucking loves minecraft
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I could see dracula playing dance dance revolution
author=LockeZ
I could see dracula playing dance dance revolution

This dracula might play it.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Ratty524
You must have a high threshold for these kind of things? It doesn't help that the animation frequently goes off model.
Haha marvelous. I hadn't seen the wand of gamelon's cutscenes.
Is it really bad that i really like this horribleness? It's like, it's so bad it's actually pretty good.

I guess it also helps that i'm ESL because i can't tell why the voice acting is bad.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Dracula playing Bejeweled ftw
dracula likes books + interior design

dracula would be okay with animal crossing, I think
that's fucking delightful oh my god
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=LockeZ
author=Seiromem
author=Kaliesto
Kind of wondering when the guy who did SMBX will give it another update
He won't, he's busy with Terraria.
He was also legally ordered by Nintendo to cease all development on it.
From what I've heard, that's a bit questionable and that said incident was faked because he was getting kind of sick of the community around SMBX, not that I can totally blame him really.

Yeah, I think he wanted to move on as a developer and stop focusing on SMBX for his own big project. Getting sick of the community isn't far off, though, because at one point he did threaten to close the forums until some some dedicated mods stepped in. That's how crazy a community of 8-year olds can drive you.
Link

I could get all angry and bent out of shape about this, but why bother? Better to just be disappointed.

I'll save the rage for if and when this thing blows up and causes a bigger fucking problem than it already is.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Pizza, read this instead

Energy Leaf
I'm thinking about getting back into Brazilian jiu jitsu. I did a little bit of it before, but never dived in. Has anyone ever done it?
I'm done worrying about politics and the world in general. It's too easy to get down about it.

Surely later on, in a year or two, or maybe more, I'll care again. But it's kind of nice to only worry about immediate things for a while.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I've been thinking.

Last week there was a discussion in one of the general chat forums i frequent where north americans were talking about mexican food they've had and while almost all of them were of the opinion that mexican gastronomy is full of rich and delicious food, there was a very high number of people who complained of stomach pains and experiencing diarrhea.

Were these people born with sissy stomachs? How come they're so delicate? Specially when they're able to ingest four horsemen burgers and spiced chicken wings as if they were drinking water, but a single garnacha or enchilada is enough to topple them.

This drifted into my mind as i was eating my bowl of frijoles charros and prepared to have a wonderful day without stomach pains or any sort of food-based ailment. Because apparently we mexicans were imbued with the flesh golem soul from aria of sorrow at birth.
I live in South Texas, have most of my life, I eat Mexican food fairly often and always have, and my answer is: no idea. I'm white, but it doesn't bother me the least. But man, anyone who isn't me, mom, dad or my sister can't eat any Mexican food without problems without it being heavily, uh, changed. And by changed I mean made blander. Guess you just have to be exposed to real spicy or otherwise very different/foreign food regularly from a young age like me and sister, or steadily build up a resistance to it like mom and dad. Basically makes it, well, not foreign anymore.