WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Liberty
@BM: You can actually be banned from posting in community sections on steam. It happened to me over a game that steals graphics from one of my favourite games and pretends to have made original graphics 'in the style of' (if so, why the fuck didn't they make the characters actually face the enemies in battle instead of treelines, huh? Huh? TELL ME THAT YOU FUCKERS! Yeah, that's what I thought.)

So, yeah, pointing out that they ripped someone's graphics got me a ban. If you're not banned it's because they don't want you to be, not because you can't be. Reflect on that.
Oh! Huh. That's surprising considering how much trouble I'd caused them, actually more or less got things I wanted out of fear, or that was what I assumed.

Like they have absolutely no chagrin banning me from RMW why the hell are they letting me tear up their steam area that seems super weird to me! But your experience doesn't lie. It's not like Archeia doesn't know of my existence there either. Shrug!

Turns out I also learned something today!
author=LockeZ
RMRK and HB Games don't look quite dead, at a glance. I mean, they're relatively inactive. But they're not dead the way RRR is dead.
Yeah, heck I still hang around HBgames like a bad smell but find it seldom easy to post, considering how inactive it is. RMRK I left about four months ago, though I have been making checks now and then on the place and it's basically as dormant as ever.

author=LockeZ
TIGSource is completely active, but I probably shouldn't direct mention it because BM might destroy it
You wouldn't have to worry about that, my collective and I don't raid places without sufficient provocation. Icyboards which was killed barely after it could get off the ground had two admins that were relentlessly raiding Omega-dev, my old master was the one who lead that assault, I just let fire trolling and shitposts.

Whitefang personally did a lot to continually spite and annoy members of my collective and me, so we decided to do the same on april fools, not with any real plans of conquest, it just ended up looking that way, and I milked it because it was fun.

Much as my infamy may state otherwise, I don't be a dick to people just to be a dick to people, there's always some (even if wafer-thin) justification behind what I do, especially if my collective is behind it, because they won't aid me in such malicious things unless they have valid reason to themselves.

author=Mirak
Charas's death hurt me on an emotional level.
I'll be honest I didn't even know it had forums and I just guessed it would be and for once that didn't backfire disastrously.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's a little too deep for a response to sarcastic pith about 4chan.
You wouldn't have to worry about that, my collective and I don't raid places without sufficient provocation. Icyboards which was killed barely after it could get off the ground had two admins that were relentlessly raiding Omega-dev, my old master was the one who lead that assault, I just let fire trolling and shitposts.

Whitefang personally did a lot to continually spite and annoy members of my collective and me, so we decided to do the same on april fools, not with any real plans of conquest, it just ended up looking that way, and I milked it because it was fun.

Much as my infamy may state otherwise, I don't be a dick to people just to be a dick to people, there's always some (even if wafer-thin) justification behind what I do, especially if my collective is behind it, because they won't aid me in such malicious things unless they have valid reason to themselves.

I kind of forgot people took the internet this childishly seriously. Now I have a bad taste in my mouth.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
the collective

kids these days. too much kingdom hearts and ff7
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sated
I think that statements like this are very easy to make if your not from a third-world country ruled by a despot.

I think that statements like this are very easy to make if you're not from a third-world country ruled by a despot.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You missed the message.
I forgive you, though.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Out of curiosity, how young are you BM?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Unless BM's 30+, he is young. I'd be sincerely surprised if he was over 30.
Corfaisus
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/religious-kids-arent-as-good-at-sharing-study-221423445.html

You tell a Christian this, they'll immediately backpedal and tell you all the good they've done (I just confirmed this against my mother). Revealing self-centrism, one article at a time.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
She-thing.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
yes let's make all the followers of an incredibly diverse and varied religion fit into my narrow-minded anti-theistic view because ~fuck christianity~

idk i'm agnostic but i work for a diocese. there are bad religious people and there are bad non-religious people, but there's way more good in both groups. the study is interesting but i don't really think it validates your masturbatory world view
I kinda want to say something about some religious groups pushing for lots of kids and thus kids not wanting to share because siblings taking all their shit... I came from a big Christian-background family and some things I just would not give to other people when I was a kid because fuck you I have brothers trying to steal my shit and now YOU want to do the same? Heeeeeeeell naaaaaaw.

On the flip side, we kids were always giving away food and bringing stray people/animals/etc home and whatnot. It really depends what the item is sometimes, and just who is asking for it and why. Kids aren't stupid. If little Jenny pushed little Timmy in the sandbox that one time she ain't gettin' the cool toy til he absolutely has to hand it over. He ain't tellin' the teacher that but he still ain't givin' it over. Fuck you Jenny.
author=Mirak
author=LockeZ
TIGSource is completely active, but I probably shouldn't direct mention it because BM might destroy it
TIGSource is on life support. It's only "active" because there's people who still post there, giving it that illusion, but there hasn't been a site event in years and the administrators only ghost through the forum once every three blue moons.

I have something to aspire to!
Corfaisus
After they busted Lance Armstrong's ass for steroid use, I stopped caring about all things sports. The only time in recent history that I've been that disappointed was finding out that good ol' wholesome Bill Cosby is a serial rapist.

They're all just celebrities who think they're above the law. If Russia (or any country for that matter, it doesn't matter who) is full of pill-pushing cheaters (thanks, Putin), they should be held responsible for their actions and have their sponsorships and awards stripped from them.