WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Those pokemon drawings are really good. Your skills are pretty amazing, Dude!

Oh, I like that you're thinking about getting the FF forum rpg running again. I remember asking if I could be a villain in that thread, but then it was discontinued before my character was introduced.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Yeah, I think it's safe to think about January as next possible time I can move anything forward.

As for Pokemon, 007-009 finished! I'll post later, when I have a cameras, or tomorrow with Caterpie etc.
Here they are!

Still uncertain what to do with Caterpie. Maybe playing with a ball of yarn? Metapod tangled in yarn, butterfry knitting a sweater?
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Butts.

That is what I'm thinking of right now, just a platoon of butts.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Refer to first page.
author=Dudesoft
Yeah, I think it's safe to think about January as next possible time I can move anything forward.

As for Pokemon, 007-009 finished! I'll post later, when I have a cameras, or tomorrow with Caterpie etc.
Here they are!

Still uncertain what to do with Caterpie. Maybe playing with a ball of yarn? Metapod tangled in yarn, butterfry knitting a sweater?

I like that caterpie/butterfree idea! And I love your bulbasaur - which is definitely my 2nd favorite pokemon. My first being cubone which may be interesting to see when you do it since it already has an item.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'm thinking that my trip to the aquarium was pretty uneventful.

I did hug a manatee. Almost. Well i didn't really. But i really wanted to.
I was also chaperoning someone who was on lsd but she escaped my sight when i was with the manatees and she disappeared, which made me panic a bit, but i found her 10 minutes later staring at the tanks in the jellyfish section. She made me stay in that section for like an hour since it was a dark room full of jellyfishes with blacklights and iridiscent species. When we left my legs were protesting a bit. Why don't they put some chairs in the prettier sections of that aquarium? Humph.

EDIT: Woah what happened to my makerscore? It jumped like 500+MS. I thought the first prize for the no-rm event was only like 80 makerscore?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Mirak, you must have a game with a 4 or 5 star rating.

Edit: Yeah, you got a 4.5 star rating on Super Pantito. That's where all that makerscore came from.
Mirak
Oh neat, i hadn't even noticed about that.
Makes sense now since i checked my achievements and i noticed the badges for the no-rm event haven't even been distributed yet.

Heeeey that means my first official submission to this website was a bit better than shit. That's... A moral booster.
Makerscore has a multiplicative effect. The better the score of your game, the bigger the amount it is. So making good games is best~
Mirak
If a game is rated once some makerscore is awarded to the user, what about when a game gets more than one rate, and the next one gives it a really low score, therefore downgrading the rate from say 4 stars to 2, does the amount of makerscore awarded reflect the change in the user's profile?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Mirak
If a game is rated once some makerscore is awarded to the user, what about when a game gets more than one rate, and the next one gives it a really low score, therefore downgrading the rate from say 4 stars to 2, does the amount of makerscore awarded reflect the change in the user's profile?

I believe a game's rating is based on the average rating. So, if you do get reviews that the average goes from 4 stars to 2, the MS associated with that game would go down.

As an aside, having a 4-star game means randomly showing up in the the "Highly Rated" section of the front page! Which is something I'm still struggling with, but, oh well.

*Edit: I've been thinking a few things lately. One is that I forgot I posted this! Maybe I should just go with what I have? Another thing I've been thinking is to post a thread (Darigaaz, when was the last time I did that?) about various game-ideas that have yet to see any amount of serious dev-time. Or, to be honest, much thought beyond "this is a thing I might want to do someday".
So I've disappeared for awhile. Did I missing anything interesting?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Mirak
author=Kaliesto
So I've disappeared for awhile. Did I missing anything interesting?
Latest drama starts here (read on, it gets super fun to read after that page). The no-rm event also ended and the winners were announced. There is also a fun forum D&D campaign going on in this very forum.
Dudesoft
Drama doesn't have to be perpetuated. Should be forgotten.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Nah, drama should be celebrated.
Dudesoft
author=Yellow Magic
Yeah, well I disagree! Let's fight about it!
You don't know many things and your mother's weight is a topic often discussed by strangers!

o(>﹏<)o
(ノ゚ ー゚)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Dudesoft
author=Yellow Magic
Yeah, well I disagree! Let's fight about it!
You don't know many things and your mother's weight is a topic often discussed by strangers!

o(>﹏<)o
(ノ゚ ー゚)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Yo mama so fat she can't even jump to conclusions
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Your games are mediocre.