WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Sated
Most of the games here are so bad that calling a game mediocre is basically a compliment.
This deserves to be a tagline.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hey, I'll settle for mediocre.
BizarreMonkey
I'll take nothing but awesome, mediocre is a stepping stone.
I got promoted today, which is nice.

Now I just have to fend off everyone who's gonna ask me if I'm going to reenlist.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
BizarreMonkey
I'll take nothing but awesome, mediocre is a stepping stone.

Of course, I only mean temporarily; as in on the road to becoming awesome.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Nailed that job interview. Soon, Kroger's going to be getting a new Starbucks/Bakery worker (depends on where they put me).
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Mirak
If i buy pizza i have to be careful not to leave the box unnatended for five minutes or both of my cats will be squashing my pizza

that's terrible, and hilarious (my dog would probably be on the table, trying to eat the pizza right out from under the cat, I don't leave ANYTHING unattended for five minutes in my house, the dog is not to be trusted)
author=Corfaisus
Nailed that job interview. Soon, Kroger's going to be getting a new Starbucks/Bakery worker (depends on where they put me).

being a stockboy was one of the best jobs I've ever had, stress and satisfaction wise.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=kentona
being a stockboy was one of the best jobs I've ever had, stress and satisfaction wise.

Speaking as a stockboy, this is incredibly worrisome.
'stockboy' sounds great as like, a really laid-back colloquial term for extra lives
BizarreMonkey
author=Sated
I'm not sure if my jaded bitterness is a good advertisement for the community, but a lot of the taglines seem to go down that path already.
Nearly every tagline we have is cynical or narcissistic in some regard. It's ideal because it speaks well for the wonderful cynicism and narcissism somethe blatant majority of us possess. Me among the guilty.

Curiously, my only tagline is one of naive innocent second-guessing.

author=Max McGee
author=Mirak
If i buy pizza i have to be careful not to leave the box unnatended for five minutes or both of my cats will be squashing my pizza
that's terrible, and hilarious (my dog would probably be on the table, trying to eat the pizza right out from under the cat, I don't leave ANYTHING unattended for five minutes in my house, the dog is not to be trusted)
Hahaha, my dog is such a neurotic little fuck she'll just stare at it.

I used to have two cats, one named Ricky and one named Moot, who were pretty... primal, wild to say the least. Basically couldn't leave anything food-like out in the open or they'd be on it like it was theirs from the start.

Ricky was a playful bean while Moot, as his name would seem to imply, was devoid of compassion for the most part. Though I liked him, mostly because he did still like attention, just not giving it. His Apathy actually went along well with mine during those dark days.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm thinking about how often I've hearing/seeing the word 'jaded' recently.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Don't get jaded about it.

I'm thinking slow and calculated about how to turn lemons into lemonade.
Part of me thinks about learning more. Going back to basics and learning before moving forwards.
But then just now, I stopped myself from typing that. A long time ago, I read that there's two types of artists; those that produce, and those that toil for years to raise their craft to create a masterpiece.
Where's the line? What's the cut off? Do I just use the tools I have and take the risk that something I make is a miss? Or do I go back and start learning my basics? Learn painting? Expand the limits of my craft before exposing myself?
The tornado of ifs, and speculation have no real answerz. It's been on my mind a lot lately.
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
About how little I actually stop to analyze every experience that could have valuable information in it.
BizarreMonkey
author=oddRABBIT
I'm thinking about how often I've hearing/seeing the word 'jaded' recently.
Coincidentally, I'm going to SupaNova as Jade Harley. I have two of her shirts.

@Dudesoft: The sooner you spread your stuff out in public, the sooner you can gauge how good it is by opinions and feedback of others. You will fail, you will fall down and you will hurt a lot, but only through that does anyone succeed.

And stuff.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
1) in a fit of pique today my cat threw his own fucking wet food into the burners of the stove where it's difficult to get out of.

what an asshole

2) i am like so addicted to fallout 4

3) i wish the forum d&d game would get started a bit faster
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I've been trapped in a vortex of self doubt since parting ways with Holmes vs. Moriarty. It was so easy, because I wasn't in the forefront spotlight. I hid behind my day job and refused to go to comic shows. To now go it alone and sell by myself? Yeek. Still scares me.

@BM
You're right, though. Only way to move forward is to take a step in that direction. Shuffling around in the shadows is only going to keep me there.