I'm a dog pirate
\o/

1 hour and 37 minutes left!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
15 minutes!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
And that's a wrap! I'll tally everything at some point in the next day or two. Achievements will likely be dished out within a week

Voting for best media submission: Please send me a PM with your selection for the best single piece of Media submitted during the contest (March 13th - April 2nd).
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Hey guys, remember that one time I posted a video during the March Media Madness and you all voted for it? No? Well now's your chance to make that come true!
author=Tau
Hey guys, remember that one time I posted a video during the March Media Madness and you all voted for it? No? Well now's your chance to make that come true!

Alternatively it could be something like:
author=Shinan
Oblic
Once a member of RMN, always a member of RMN!
Oh, you guys... pandering for votes... FOR SHAME! I would NEVER ask people to vote for me by spring-boarding off of these shameful comments! Seriously, it's not like I think my submissions ARE TOTALLY THE BEST!!!

So yea... play fair, will ya?
I'm only going to mention this one because it was my best battle ever. Start around minute 5:00 for the best part.

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Oblic
Oh, you guys... pandering for votes... FOR SHAME! I would NEVER ask people to vote for me by spring-boarding off of these shameful comments! Seriously, it's not like I think my submissions ARE TOTALLY THE BEST!!!

So yea... play fair, will ya?

I don't think that's going to influence anyone, really.
Oblic
I'm well aware. That was kind of the point.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Just a few clarifications:

You can't vote for yourself ;)

Voting ends on the 7th.
Oblic
author=Deckiller

Voting ends on the 7th.

Hah! Alrighty then!
author=Deckiller

Voting ends on the 7th.

Awww... XD I figured that was the case.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I vote for Deckiller
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Aww shucks :)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
When I get more votes. I've only received two so far, and the deadline was yesterday ;)

This thing will be put to bed once I get 5 votes for the best media submission during March Madness. In other words, that's when everyone gets their makerscore and achievements. ;)

Just vote for a random entry if you want, haha.

Odd number = less chance of a tie.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
My entries pretty random, vote for mine ;)
Oblic
Wait...so you only got 2 votes TOTAL so far? Damn... I figured there would be at least a vote from each of the people that participated.

BTW, I voted, and I normally don't vote... on anything!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Same thing happened for the review thing. I don't bite in PMs or anything, lol.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Is there somewheres where we can find them altogether?