CISPA A COPY OF SOPA

Pages: first 123 next last
this is totally serious...
well it happening again and it totally bad...
http://rt.com/usa/news/cispa-bill-sopa-internet-175/
another sopa like bill will happen again and another internet raid will happen again...

the new bill called CISPA that can also shutdown the internet is now on the move and it totally dangerous than SOPA and PIPA...
well i'm opposing this bill...
(and also making art about it...)
and what up with all those internet shutdown bills?
and it could totally affect this website
and what do you think the bill will be dead like sopa and pipa?
i found a petition page http://www.avaaz.org/en/stop_cispa/?tta
eff is also talk about this.
https://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/o/9042/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8444
and this is photo about that bill

you are allowed to use this photo anywhere...
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
That picture is so far out there I'm not even sure what it's trying to argue.
This could have been seen coming a mile away. The SOPA/PIPA incident didn't really change anything. Yeah, those individual bills were defeated, but the people who wrote and endorsed them are still in power and are obviously willing to put forward more incarnations until one of the damn things slide under the radar, popular opinion be damned.
Nothing will change without genuine activism. Site blackouts and online petitions are nice, but they'll never cause a systemic change or a cleansweep of the ruling class.
The internet is feared and often seen as lawless. These bills are just going to keep on coming, in one form or another.
Internet is the new cigarette.
RMN is going to give me cancer?
You should see the disgusting warning labels we've done up!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=Dyhalto
This could have been seen coming a mile away. The SOPA/PIPA incident didn't really change anything. Yeah, those individual bills were defeated, but the people who wrote and endorsed them are still in power and are obviously willing to put forward more incarnations until one of the damn things slide under the radar, popular opinion be damned.
Nothing will change without genuine activism. Site blackouts and online petitions are nice, but they'll never cause a systemic change or a cleansweep of the ruling class.

Salt the congress.
The only way to change the world is to force it with your own hand.
CISPA For dummies here guys:
*removed* No more promotion for Alonya Minkovski anymore. Yeah. Sorry guys.
KingArthur
http://www.bgr.com/2012/04/26/u-s-house-votes-to-pass-cispa/

Halfway there now!

Also fuck you, US House of Representatives.
How fucking insane wonderful the House of Senile Old Men Representatives are not.
I am so glad angry on how they fuck represent the social elite and other "professional" companies majority of world citizens!
More like do whatever the hell they like with people because they reign like vampires refusing to leave office! Ever read Darkside Blues? Yeah, this was the first steps towards that Persona Century.
Is censorship not so grand?
author=facesforce
More like do whatever the hell they like with people because they reign like vampires refusing to leave office! Ever read Darkside Blues? Yeah, this was the first steps towards that Persona Century.

Maybe what we need is some Akumetsu.
This violates the 4th amendment. The Supreme Court's got our back.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
"Everyday U.S. businesses are targeted by nation-state actors like China for cyber exploitation and theft. The broad base of support for this bill shows that Congress recognizes the urgent need to help our private sector better defend itself from these insidious attacks." - Mike Rogers, US Rep.

ROFL
Stop supporting our economy, guys. You're just net thieves.

Looks like the bill passed.
Congradulations, folks. 2012: End of the Internet
It was about time, really. It's all about fear-mongering and facebook 'activism' these days anyway. Hardly anything worth salvaging. xP
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
author=Dudesoft

Well, the senate hasn't even voted on it just yet, for one thing
KingArthur
author=Melkino
author=Dudesoft
Well, the senate hasn't even voted on it just yet, for one thing

Did you forget about PIPA?
Pages: first 123 next last