FINAL FANTASY 2: A MINI GAME OF MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking

Welcome to Final Fantasy 2 Mafia. This is a game for seven players. Unless more than seven people sign up. In which case this setup will be changed drastically!!! It could be nine players. It could be fifteen players. It could be thirteen. It could be eleven. But I have several things I can do so do not worry. It is all good. The signups will be closed whenever I see next look at this thread and the number of people signed up is equal to or greater than seven. Once the signups are closed I will edit into this post more information about the kind of setup that will be used!!! Generally, the more people I have, the more wacky things I will be able to do.

Days will last for 72 hours or until a majority of the vote is reached. If a majority is not reached, no lynch will occur. Night phases will last for 24 hours or until I receive all night actions.
Roles will be revealed upon death.
Scum will be provided with killer fakeclaims. Seriously. You don't wanna mess with these fakeclaims. There are some of the best claims you'll ever lay eyes on. Also the fakest claims. But good guys might be bad too! flavor does not equal alignment!

Hints may or may not be hidden in the flavor. If you try to break the game with meta things may go poorly for you.

!!!!!!ruuullllLLLESSS
Do not communicate about this game outside of this thread unless you are explicitly told that you can.
Don't talk after the hammer drops or after day actions, if they happen.
Don't quote any communication with Cave_Dog. Paraphrasing is fine.
NO HAVING FUN
Do not edit posts.
If You do not make any posts within 48 hours, you will be prodded via pms. if you still do not post after 24 more hours, you will be replaced/modkilled. forever.

PEOPLE WHO WOULD FOOLISHLY SIGN UP TO PLAY A GAME RUN BY DAVECOG

1.MrChearlie Town aligned vanillia Leon. Lynched day 4.
2.Chana Mafia aligned goon Emperor Mateus. Lynched Day 3.
3.Gourd_Clae Town aligned secret agent Maria. Killed night 1
4.Mirrormasq (Blackmailed into playing)
5.Ivoryjones
6.Zeuzio
7.itrombe Independent aligned serial killer Paul. Lynched Day 2.
8.Jeroen_Sol
I do not want to play. But I must. I... must.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I can barely play one game at once...

So ill skip this one.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I am more signed up than a barrel of weasels.
I am most definitely playing.
Isn't 72 hours a bit too long for a 'mini' game?

I wanna join but I haven't played any of the FF franchise.

...screw it I'm in. :x
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I may shorten the deadline. Generally though, enough people will either vote to nolynch or a majority of the vote will be reached before that long. It's important to keep the nightphases shorter, however, so that people keep interest.

You don't have to know anything. I will be providing you with the full details of your claim/fakeclaim~~
Actually, that's all we need I think.
Oh sorry zeuzio I only check cave dog list
In the Op you spelled your name wrong again, Cave. Except rather than a bog, you're a cog! Imposter!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I've never participated in a mafia before, but I've been reading the Ace attorney one, and I cannot skip on something that uses my favourite rpg of all time. Count me in! (if still possible)

Even if the setup changes to something different from ff2, I'd still like to join.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Is this game still starting? Nobody's said a word in a day :/
all depend on cave_dog since he is the one who know how this mafia is going to work
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Jeroen_Sol
Is this game still starting? Nobody's said a word in a day :/

Yeah. My internet has been dead but I will update the OP and send out PMs later tonight. (If anyone dares to still sign up....you can...at your own risk!!)
A note: Trihan mentioned he's moving so he might not get to play...?

Anyways, role gotten.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The castle is in pandemonium. Beads of sweat run down the socially akward face of Guy. It's time! Scott is going to reveal his plan to destroy all evil and prevent any FF games ending in "teen" from being made!

But that never happens. Because what comes next is a piercing shriek. "AAaaaaagh! Brother!!"

The noise stops. Sprites move and clear a path until what happened is plainly visible to all.

Scott, Town Aligned Prince was killed Night 0!

The castle is quickly locked down to prevent the killer from escaping. Firion whistles.
"A band of villains is no doubt among us. Until they are rooted out and exterminated, no one is to leave this building! Rooms will be made available for all that are here, and every day, someone may not return to their room. Barbaric, maybe, but we must evaluate each person's trustworthiness. Those that cannot be trusted will sleep in Hell instead.

Day 1 has begun. I know for a fact that you all received your role PMs. I can...SEE IT. The deadline is in 72 hours. That's about 1:30 a.m. EST, monday morning.

With 8 alive, it takes five to lynch.