WHY YOUR NAME?

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
@Natook: OMFG
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
wow natook, that is pure genious

i unintentionally named myself adon actually. i was trying to name myself after some pokemon trainer from Ruby i think it was, and for some reason i thought his name was Adon. turns out it wasn't. interestingly, i later played pokemon xd gale of darkness and found out some little kid was named Adon.

i thought it sounded pretty cool, and since i couldn't change my user name here, i guess it has traveled with me along with my birth name (storm).

now my name has been the subject of mockery, but i am embracing it with welcome arms

the end

i want my old user title back please
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Why my name?

Because I can.
My name.

I just love it.

Don't ask me why.

p/s: I love the capital 'R'. LOL
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
"Deltree" because I was a huge DOS nerd growing up.

"Space Lizard" everywhere else because space is awesome and lizards are awesome, and I have outgrown any sense of cleverness I may have once had.

"Natook" is exceptional, though.

"Twenty-one Twelve"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2112_%28album%29

In the year 2062, a galaxy-wide war results in the union of all planets under the rule of the Red Star of the Solar Federation. By 2112, the world is controlled by the "Priests of the Temples of Syrinx," who determine the content of all reading matter, songs, pictures - every facet of life.
Haha. I'm digging all the love for my name now! :D
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
Half-Life nickname, back when I was wasting my life on Half-Life maps instead of RPG Maker. It was based on the "gibshooter" entity, which is responsible for firing a fountain of bloody giblets whenever such a thing is wanted.

15-year-old forum signature image!
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
It'd take up too much room direct quoting, so i'll just throw some replies.
Adon, your name's pretty cool, as it cna apparently mean "lord."
Marrend, I’ll admit your name reminds me of marron,the French word for chestnut.
Ratty, just think of yourself as a little rat Matryoshka. Do you get me loud and clear?
Trujin think of yourself as a "true person" (jin).
I must admit Epilipswich makes me think of epilepsy, but w/e.

OK now me.
I'm very much a cat person, and have a few such aspects,no to mention having Rp'd a catboy in the past, all of which eventually leads to the tiger . . . not to mention I, a bit of a Moonie, had applied for a slot as a certain circus performer in a RP about the time I came here.

As a redhead of strong passion, hot temper, and creative aspect determined to bring new light to the world I have strong ties to fire, my birth in a water sign (Cancer) notwithstanding. The word “flamer" has also inextricably linked fire and gayness in my mind, though I myself am not effeminate.

So anyway, with all that said, when applying here I looked for something bright, wild, and dangerous, and found my answer in a favorite William Blake poem. And there you have it.
In a moment of inspiration, 4 years ago. I was being random at the time, So i came up with "Bakutex" A cool/interesting name I liked the first time I heard it.
Im 14, and I call myself "Baku" in here, and my friends also call me that, i dunno why..
My user name originated from a time when I was immensely arrogant. I don't remember when I first started using it but it was a long time ago. The reason I keep using it is to remind myself of the friends that arrogance has cost me so that it will hopefully not happen again.
Welp, I actually posted how I got my name a while ago but I mind as well do it again!

Ljink, sounds really weird in the first place. Pronounced "Luh-jink" not Eljink, it was an accidental name. Here's how I got it.

Yes, Toon Link. When my brother and I first got Zelda: Wind Waker he was so excited to play it that instead of naming him Link he named him Ljink. So through out all the game and in other games Toon Link showed up in we called him Ljink. I don't know how he didn't catch the 5 letters he punched in but whatever. More so the name expanded to Ljink A. Kidd as a full name. Well the Kidd part comes from no other than...

Alex Kidd: The late 80's platformer! I used to always associate Alex with Toon Link because their personalities seemed similar. So there you have it. I use this name everywhere I go because it's memorable, short, and catchy. This is a very interesting topic and you know what? I didn't even know this site had Forums! HA!
My name is short for Xmarkiller11 and it was my old Starcraft online account name and after awhile I need a shorter name and Xmk11 had a nice ring to it!
I got drunk one night and came up with this username by complete drunkenness.

I thought that's how everybody else came up with theirs, so I did the same. :D
author=Addit
I got drunk one night and came up with this username by complete drunkenness...

...I thought that's how everybody else came up with theirs, so I did the same. :D

I come up with names for other people when i'm drunk. Have a friend named Alexis. Named her Aleximas Prime. Who transforms... INTO A LEXUS.
My nick is (obviously?) a reference to my take at game design or media design in general. I also did write a lot of short stories for my favourite games or RPG characters over the years, although only in my motherlanguage German.

For me personally, the quality of a game, movie or graphic novel is not decided by it's good looks (although that helps a lot) but by the story behind it. My own works reflect that (under that same nick of mine you can find the stuff I did p.e. for NWN2, the FPSC engine and on Youtube.)

The "01" is because "TheStoryteller" had allready been taken on the first platform I published something and after my nick had become a little know, I decided to stick to it. Meanwhile this goes so far, that I never publish stuff where I can't get my "TheStoryteller01" ^^
Mine (WCouillard) is just a shortened username for my real name (William Couillard). Unoriginal, I know. :/
author=WCouillard
Mine (WCouillard) is just a shortened username for my real name (William Couillard). Unoriginal, I know. :/

no

thats incorrect
author=Natook
I come up with names for other people when i'm drunk. Have a friend named Alexis. Named her Aleximas Prime. Who transforms... INTO A LEXUS.

Lol. Brilliant.
At first I was like
"Carbon" sounds kewl. And then I was all like "Put a K!!!" since that's how you spell kewl.

Den I was all like "Karbon" is so kewl. And then I was all like "35 is my Lacrosse Jersey number" so now I'm mega cool. *sunglasses*