BATTLE SPRITE (RTP EDIT)

Pages: 1
If you are reading this and haven't voted in the RMN sprite contest...you're missing out! All the sprites are really good so go vote!
VOTE HERE - http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/13896/

Ado13 has asked if anyone could help him out with some sprites. So I put this together with some RTP editing. I tried to stay as true to the face graphic he provided. There are at least three things I'm not to keen on with this sprite, it just gets to a point where it feels "good enough"

Ado13's forum post: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/13753/

This sprite can be used by anyone in noncommercial games.

I'm open to feedback, what does everyone like and dislike about it, what looks good and what looks off. I'm also curious what parts of this sprite everybody recognizes from the VX Ace RTP.

** The arms are behind her, the left one is going straight down and the right one is grabbing it...it's hard to see because on the face picture she has black sleeves...and with the wings it just got a little rough. I just couldn't find any other placement that I liked once I got this one.
Hey,that's pretty nice! My only qualm is her purple sash and her tail are similar colors so it confuses my eyes for a very brief period. Other than that though I really like it!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Daaaamn. That's pretty awesome!
author=BrokenH
Hey,that's pretty nice! My only qualm is her purple sash and her tail are similar colors so it confuses my eyes for a very brief period. Other than that though I really like it!

Thanks BrokenH. The contrast between the sash and the tail is a bit off, and how the right side of the tail is darker in front and lighter in back. Good catch :)

author=Marrend
Daaaamn. That's pretty awesome!

Thanks Marrend. It was your post that inspired me to do attempt to make her. I think you're right, the soldiers would be pretty easy to edit and use as they are, where as the succubus would need a little bit more work to get a useable battler.

Thanks to both of you for your input :)
I'm with BrokenH on this one as well. If you could just remove the sash or color it in using a different color than this would be perfect! Very nicely done.
This is very nice! I wish I could say something constructive, but I'm not too good at seeing flaws.
I like have the purple sash on there, I feel like it connects the shoulders and the shoes. I could maybe change the color of the tail? A red maybe...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Hrm. Maybe a red/black?
The battle spirit is perfect thank you.
I have submitted some of my other sprites to RMN as resources.
If you are curious about them, you can find them here:

BATTLERS (VX ACE - RTP COMPATIBLE)
Pages: 1