CAN'T DOWNLOAD "SCHULD"

Pages: 1
I wanted to play "Schuld", but when i click download, i get a blank page! Please fix this ASAP!
When I click download I get the download. There is nothing with the site, but there is with your computer or internet connection. Please fix this ASAP!
It switches me to a blank page with the RMN banner nothing else. Do i need to show a screenshot?
Of course I tried it. I did a search for Schuld, went to the game page, clicked the download now button, and it asked me to save or open. It works.
author=GameFan27
It switches me to a blank page with the RMN banner nothing else. Do i need to show a screenshot?

If you can't download it the first time, you have to wait one hour later to download it again. RMN policy. This is to prevent the same person from downloading a game in quick succession (Even if you can't seem to download it the first time because of connection issues, it counts as a download...)

And for your info, I can download the game with no problems....
I forgot about the wait time, sorry about that.
Also, I've play tested my game many times, but in the unfortunate scenario that a player encounters a bug, what is the protocol for re-uploading an updated game?