MEGA TYKE -CHARACTER TEMPLATE-

Pages: 1

Welcome to the Mega Tyke thread, the MT is named and styled after the original Tyke template, one of my most well known templates (it was small and damn easy to work with).
This one is still easy enough to work with, even though it's bigger than the XP characters and templates.

Anyway i've kept to one RM forum until now, i wanted to have enough material before rejoining a few of my other favorite places.

I hope you folks get some use out of these, these graphics are for you (non commercial use) and not for a game of mine as i don't intend on making one, i only enjoy spriting and hope to improve myself.
----
Examples.

---
Present WIP
Start of a tileset.
Future addition to templates.
http://imageshack.com/a/img21/3220/p49k.png
---
Size comparison to other well known templates:

-----
Pose I've been working on, the final only has a few small changes.
What do you think?

---

Template.

--
Extras.

-Body extra-
Elf ears- rest coming soon.

Drop shadows- male and female shadow is similar (but female is not as wide) so i changed background color for female.

Temp Grid

Simple body indicator.
http://imageshack.com/a/img34/926/5oa7.png
-----------------------

That's all fer now, i also made some extra clothing for both the male and female but i want to make that again.
I will also be adding notes down here of any changes i might make to the templates in the future.
Looks slick, thanks for posting it!
Glad you like it, it's going to take some time but i will be adding poses for all the body types as well, just going back and forth a bit now, presently trying to work out the grass and a tree for a tileset.

I will be re-uploading the darker skins in a few, nothing changed at all, but i did notice that the back ground color is lighter between the feet for the back standing frames, something i missed when i was copy pasting the colors from Gimp to Gale.

The changes to color where made in Gimp, then altered further in Graphics Gale.
This is a pretty baller template. (Even if the examples are a little biased- not everyone would be able to pull off such nice sprite art.) If I didn't already have my own templates I'd probably use it.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
This looks fantastic! I might use this for something, but I don't know what.
Pages: 1