WOULD ANYONE MIND JOINING MY GROUP TO DESIGN A RPGMAKER 2003 GAME?

Pages: first 12 next last
Well I've been trying to work on games for a while now. I'm not that good at making games. If you would want to help: i need a co-writer, a art designer, and Playtester. The type of game I'm planning on making is horror. if their any horror lovers out there like me then would you please join me in my game development.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
If you get a gamepage up or are willing to tell me more about your project ill help eith playtesting and ideas.
Well its basically a multiple chapter filled game. Where you play as different characters as the game progresses. The Scenerio is where a group of people get stuck in a town that has been cursed by an evil Demon. They each have their own story.
author=InfectionFiles
If you get a gamepage up or are willing to tell me more about your project ill help eith playtesting and ideas.

A few tips for you. Is it a horror RPG hybrid, a resident evil style or a clue solving style. Like you would want to give us some more details. Also if you have any info on planned characters that would help. Any special systems in mind? I'd be willing to lend you a hand in some fashion, we just need some more details.
author=Jparker1984
author=InfectionFiles
A few tips for you. Is it a horror RPG hybrid, a resident evil style or a clue solving style. Like you would want to give us some more details. Also if you have any info on planned characters that would help. Any special systems in mind? I'd be willing to lend you a hand in some fashion, we just need some more details.

read the above quotes from me and InfectionFiles.
List of charecters:
1. Matt Sutherson
2. Samantha Daily
3. Felix Anderson
4. Benny Rickson
5. Wendy Daily
6. Hillary Rutgers
Also if you guys would wanna add stuff to it? you can add anything you like!
Also i was hoping to have a battle system involved.
I think this would be easier if we talked on a different site. here's my email
taskkiller15@gmail.com
I think this would be easier if we talked on a different site. here's my email
taskkiller15@gmail.com
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
literally the worst topic
I WANT TO MAKE YOUR GAME FOR YOU, PICK ME.
I AM REALLY GOOD AT WRITING IN CAPS, CAN YOU MARKET THIS SKILL?
Do Samantha and Wendy know about Tom?
whoop!

turn out the light!

'cause the left hand knows whatcha doing with your right!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=mawk
whoop!

turn out the light!

'cause the left hand knows whatcha doing with your right!

DAMMIT MAWK!
Pages: first 12 next last