HOW ABOUT SOME CHUCK NORRIS JOKES.

Pages: first 12 next last
I'm bored at work and thought of a different, but non-game related topic. Everyone that replies will list their best and or favorite Chuck Norris joke... joke as in singular, that way more people can post. Also, lets try our best to read them all and avoid double jokes. Anyway, heres mine.

"Chuck Norris once had sex with a hooker in the back of a run down pickup truck. A drop of his sperm hit the seat, that truck today is known as Optimus Prime."
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Did you know Chuck Norris invented the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? One time, on a dare, he swallowed four live snapping turtles, and when he crapped them out eight hours later they'd grown six feet tall and learned karate.
Chuck Norris once shot down a Soviet spy plane by pointing his finger at the sky and yells: "Bang!" :P
LOL, I'm breaking the one joke per person rule. I have way to many to not post lol.

Contrare to popular beleif, Chuck Norris dose not love Raymond.
Chuck Norris ordered a steak at a restaurant.
The steak did what it was told.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
When the unstoppable force collides with the immovable object, Chuck Norris dies. True story.
- Chuck Norris once released a RM 2003 game. He got feedback.
- Chuck Norris can make a RM VX game without using RTP chipsets.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be seconds from death.
author=Deacon Batista
- Chuck Norris once released a RM 2003 game. He got feedback.

Chuck Norris must be my super secret alter-ego!

The only person who cried when Chuck Norris was born was the doctor. NEVER slap Chuck Norris.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Chuck Norris jokes are pretty stale.

Then Chuck Norris breathed heavenly life into the joke, making it fresh again.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Ratty524
Then Chuck Norris breathed heavenly life

I was suddenly reminded of how heavenly Chuck is.

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
The only man alive better than Chuck Norris is Kanye West
Chuck norris has another fist under his chin.
Chuck Norris once had a thread about him moved to Moronic. The mod who did it was never seen again.
This goes against every fiber of my being, but

Chuck Norris' semen is the only holy water churches need.
Chuck Norris once had his own brand of toilet paper, but it was a complete failure because he dosen't take shit from anyone.
the meta-joke surrounding all this is that irl chuck norris is kind of a dumbass and an enormous bigot
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
When Chuck Norris has a shower, the water doesn't hit Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris hits the water.
Pages: first 12 next last