ALEXELS

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Lookin' great! I'll post some symmetry notes later. The last chick with the claws could be more dynamic, and there's an easy solution for your next character.
When laying out the shoulders and hips, have them counterbalance each other. If hips are bent one way, have collarbone bent the other way. I'll force your character to stand in a naturally balanced stance.
(Of course this is easier to show than type; and I'm on the bus into work...)
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
@Up TL;DR version:

1. Make one half of character
2. Copy it.
3. Paste it and flip horizontally
4. Place it so it'll fit other half
5. Put things that are supposed to be just on one side, like e.g. bracelets, etc.

Stryker Zero from Dengeki Stryker.
O:! You're here! YAY!! I love your stuff on pixeljoint :D so much talent!
Don't say that. Your art is admirably fantastic as well. Besides, I only do pixel art ahaha.
Some stuff I made for the game project Blood Alloy. The low saturation is due to these situating in a filthy slum.

Fanart for the game Holobunnies - which is now on Kickstarter.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
EvilEagles you are a good drawer. I like the train stuff.
author=Rave
How to create gingerbread men

1. Make one half of character
2. Copy it.
3. Paste it and flip horizontally
4. Place it so it'll fit other half
5. Put things that are supposed to be just on one side, like e.g. bracelets, etc.
Thank you for the kind words :)

Toramizu Ginta from one of my favorite manga Marchen Awakens Romance.
So I've been participating in a game jam called Corgi Jam 2014. And this is a mock-up of the game.

An artwork I recently made for a Xenonauts-related project - an ungodly fusion between Sebillian and Reaper.

Thank you :) I do try.

Thinking maybe I should do one of those annual art review meme thingy too. Hmm ...
Those vehicles are friggin neat.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
holy fuckshits your pixels they they are amazing.

I would totally pay you many real dollars of actual money for pixel art to go in my games if you are up to such an arrangement. (Keeping in mind that this offer currently refers to the vaguest and most groundless "at some future time" scenario possible.)

In the mean time know that in a pixel world full of people whose stuff is mainly "yuck" and "eh" and "alright" your shit is awesome.
Hey thanks for the kind words :)

When/If such scenario happens, feel free to contact me! Can't say I'm always available, but I'm always interested.
I just wanted to post to weigh in and say holy hell fire immolation your pixel art is incredible!

It seems like you can flux between super stylized, nostalgic and flat while also being capable of doing realistic with tons of depth. This is all while staying within pixel art land. It's also so awesome and delightful, keep it up!
Pages: first prev 123 next last