RESOURCE MUSEUM

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=47000

These are the Battlers I'm using for my game, Thalzon does great work and even takes requests. My final boss sprite is being done by him, I honestly couldn't recommend anyone better.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Can you try posting those in such a way as to not require a membership to rpgmakervx.net?

I for one would appreciate it.
http://www.rphaven.org/thalzon/Pictures/Original.rar

That contains most of the battlers he's done so far. (I think 4 or 5 are missing from it). I'd post them individually but there are over 200 of them. He also takes requests, so signing up for that site is worth it for that.
Some more chips

FSM edit or something, no clue.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Awesome chipsets, s_w. I had a few, but I didn't know there were more in the collection. (≧▽≦)ノ
what if people had a way of flagging a file in their locker as a "resource" and having them show up on a list somewhere?
author=kentona
what if people had a way of flagging a file in their locker as a "resource" and having them show up on a list somewhere?

That sounds good, but uh, I don't know if that's a good idea?

1. The resources/art sub-forum is lukewarm nowadays - it used to be popular in GW but not so much now (just my observation, but then I am no frequent visitor here too so this might be off)

2. I think that idea would work well if you want to promote original material from the member (just like in Charas-EX site). So that way we can "search" an artist's work easier. Actually, I was thinking to make a spriting topic once to create original/edited resources from this site's member - but was worried no one would turn up so I decided not to. (*insert joke about amateur artists' productivity and procrastination here*)

3. If it is just to "compile" the online resources I think editing the first post for links and directions would be enough. i.e. This site for x, this is theo's chip xlink, this is chipset Z at page 10 or something, etc etc

Also making a topic about sharing your edited resources like Neok's is pretty organized if you ask me (just point to the thread itself if you are looking for an artist' resource)

So yes, in my opinion, it's awwwright to implement it but no necessary (better to spend your MANPOWER on something else).

EDIT
Unless you are planning for no.2 that is.
Alright, I'm taking over the resource compiling, so look out for a better topic soon. Keep posting your resources here, though. ^.^
author=Liberty
Alright, I'm taking over the resource compiling, so look out for a better topic soon. Keep posting your resources here, though. ^.^

Let me know if you want help with it. It looks like it might be a slow day at work so I can probably dig through the forums for resources today.
Well, I've got all the ones in the topic that still have links, but if you can find any in this forum that'd be great. Just keep a note of any credits. ^.^
Thanks~
Um.... I dont know if this is the right area... but I am looking for a faceset for my fur characters.
Max McGee
Does anyone happen to have (ALL OF) the Hot Toke battlers lying around? His site seems to be completely scourged from the internet.
Hot Toke is gone!? I don't have the newer battlers made for XP, but I have most of the older sets for rm2k/3 if anyone is interested.

rpgmaker.net/users/SGCN/locker/WildPudding.rar

Here's a nice site which has monster graphics that are similar in style and weirdness: http://lud.sakura.ne.jp/index.html
Here's some resources I made. Can't say they're special or w/e, but it's what I've got to contribute for now.

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Nice! (so we do get to see a little bit of your work..)
:-) Yes. I'm not much of a spriter, so I usually resort to taking resources from the internet, except for these, and the occasional edit when necessary. I'd love to post a game, but my project, that I've been working-on for 5 years, feels like it's still got plenty more time to go. *Rushes to get it finished sooner*
author=Yellow Magic
Don't know if these have been posted yet, but I've found Roco character sets to go with the famous facesets (the latter link includes expressions and has a few sprites thrown in too).

Holy hell, this is the best bundle of facesets ever. Okay, there's some crappy edits in there, but most importantly it contains ALL of Roco's RTP facesets with expressions. I really thought some of those had been lost forever.

To contribute a bit, I guess I will post this Rm2k3 ship tileset. You know when you download Rm2k3, and it has a fresher-looking RTP then Rm2k, but the ship tileset is still the same?

Well this is the Rm2k3 version. I don't know why this one isn't just included in every Rm2k3 installation, but whatever.

MINI PEOPLE!!!

I don't know where my Siegfried character set is but I'll add that one too when I locate it. I used to have Kefka and Locke as well, but they apparently vanished without a trace. I'll probably remake them and I'll convert Arvis into a proper charset later too.
Max McGee
Hey, I'm looking for a bunch of spaceship sprite rips from like, commercial 2D games. Hopefully somewhere with a big selection. (Specifically, I'm looking for the bigger capital ships, not little fighters.) I tried The Spriter's Resource but either their selection of this kind of thing was surprisingly lacking or I just suck at using that site.

Edit: I tried google too, obviously. Pretty scarce and uneven results from that tactic.

Can anybody hook me up with some spaceships?