SUMMER REVIEW JAM! (WEEK 9 SPACE'D)

Well, some rat bastard took Ducktales so I'll have to settle for something else >:(
I like me some salt :)
But really, sorry about that.

Edit: You know what's funny? The flavors I won at are the ones I can actually eat!
I really hope my Null Regrets review counts to be in for this week's jam. I don't know what it is about that game, but it kept there away from playing pretty much any other game this week to review, and made me just constantly try and try and try, fiddling with it, trying to finish it, speaking with the developer and other people who've played it as to what I'm doing wrong, etc. to no avail... until v.1.01 just came out that is. So now that makes The Lantern Game the only thing I've reviewed here that I haven't legitimately finished, and I don't really care about that one since after the frustration stops it just becomes a mind-numbingly boring chore to get through anywhere in that game at all.

author=Dyhalto
author=kentona
4. who is getting stuck with BROFORCE?
That's the only thing I want on the list now.
NO WAI U CANT HAVE ITS MINE I CALLED IT U HEAR ME BOI

Oh no. No, no, noooo, NOOOOOOOOOOOO now it's out, the cat's out of the bag, the game I've actually been wanting from this contest since the very beginning has been revealed. Now everyone knows my weakness, now everyone will use it against me! D:

I may still continue writing reviews though because having a big shelf of digital jam is at least something I can strive for in life and maybe include on any future resumes.
I am disappointed in myswlf for not getting a review done in time to snag the saskatoon berry achievement.
Is it really..? It's happening!! WOOO!
Have the wholesale imports of Saskatoon jam not arrived yet?
Week 6 is a go!

We have a new winner! TungerManU please come on down! You're the next contestant to win!

EdgeOfChaos
Kylaila
AS77Dragon
Dyhalto
TungerManU
outcry312
Kylaila
NeverSilent
Kylaila
TungerManU
Marrend
Chell
Sviel
TungerManU
Kylaila
Addit
Kylaila
Kylaila
TungerManU
zoviet_francis
nhubi
nhubi
Novalux
Kylaila

Achievements coming soon.

Next week I was thinking Boysenberry. Or Pineapple. Or maybe Cherry. Thoughts?
author=zoviet_francis
Have the wholesale imports of Saskatoon jam not arrived yet?
heh, I was just uploading the screenshots when you posted this.
7 reviews worth saskatoon jam. Now that's a reward!

Boysenberry first, Pineapple second.

Also, congrats TungerManU!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Congratulations, TungerManU! Well deserved, I say.

I'd like some pineapple jam, please.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Did somebody mention cherry pie?

Oh. Uh, never mind!
TungerManU is now a BRO!

I see that you guys are saving the best for last. Good choice.
NOOOOOOOOO how could you, conniving scum! This won't be the last you'll see of me! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

I'll still probably do reviews since that's what I was doing anyway before the contest but since I already own the remaining games you can take my name out of the remaining raffles.
Seeing as how I already have 2 out of the 3, I hope my next review is a winner :P.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
AAHHHHH the Lord has written :)

Congrats Tunger
author=zoviet_francis
NOOOOOOOOO how could you, conniving scum! This won't be the last you'll see of me! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

I'll still probably do reviews since that's what I was doing anyway before the contest but since I already own the remaining games you can take my name out of the remaining raffles.

As compensation however I will accept that we do a Currant Jam. If not this week, then one of the last two. OR ELSE
author=zoviet_francis
As compensation however I will accept that we do a Currant Jam. If not this week, then one of the last two. OR ELSE

Seconded.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
Next week I was thinking Boysenberry. Or Pineapple. Or maybe Cherry. Thoughts?

Boysenberry, please :)

author=Kylaila
author=zoviet_francis
Seconded.

Blackcurrant or Red Current? Because I'll be in on the black, but not the red.

Also: Congratulations TungerManU!