LEVELLING UP! CREATE YOUR BIRTHDAY CHARACTER!

janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
LEVEL 28

STATS:
Health - 22
Mana - 33
Strength - 8
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 34
Agility - 12
Luck - 20

ELEMENTAL AFFINITIES:
Earth - 0
Fire - 0
Wind - 0
Water - 23
Holy - 0
Dark - 0
Non-Elemental - 5

EQUIPMENT:
Sword - 0
Spear - 0
Axe - 0
Bow - 0
Staff - 18
Fist - 0

Heavy - 0
Light - 10
Medium - 0

Mmmhmm...
I just realised how the weak I was...
I guess I'll have to hide behind a tank then :P
You called for a Guardian Beast? Not that I could save you :F

I really love that title. Setup, too.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Gees, does this make me the old man of RMN?????? :(
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
You are RM's Elder! You're wise and sagacious, to be revered by all members for your experience!
Linkis
^^^^^^^ :)
Level 19

Health - 35
Mana - 10
Strength - 0
Constitution - 10
Intelligence - 30
Agility - 7
Luck - 3

Wind - 7
Water - 12

Bow - 9

Light - 5
Medium - 5
If I had to form a four person party at this point, including myself, so far, I would take along Linkis (just too OP’ed), CashmereCat (highest luck out of everyone here = possible rare item drops) and janussenpre, since we probably need a mage (or we could just have Linkis do everything, including covering all of our asses and taking the blunt of the damage from the monsters).

Yeah, that will work.
Linkis
Good idea Addit.
Just stick me out front and I'll use PROVOKE so I take all the hits while the rest of you kick the mess outta them thar monsters :)
Just a quick update to assure you guys that I haven't forgotten. I'm just really busy at the moment. >.<; I'll try to get to at least one a day. o7
yeah guys ease up. she'll get to this right after she posts the wisaos results.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
But before then, she has to upload Apon the Brow of Tomorrow, Clear. But before even then...

Sorry. I'll shut up now.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Addit
If I had to form a four person party at this point, including myself, so far, I would take along Linkis (just too OP’ed), CashmereCat (highest luck out of everyone here = possible rare item drops) and janussenpre, since we probably need a mage (or we could just have Linkis do everything, including covering all of our asses and taking the blunt of the damage from the monsters).

Yeah, that will work.

Putting me in your party for drops is like keeping a Zigzagoon in your team build for its ability to pick up Master Balls. I feel used.
Ahahahahahahaaaa... actually have plans to put up the Wisaos when I've finished judging all these games (dear God, why so many games??? ;.; )

...orz I fail
Linkis should be a boss. XD
~Zeuzor the Level 20 Gambler~

Stat Points: 100
Health: 15
Mana: 8
Strength: 20
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 15
Luck: 30

Elemental Affinities

Non-Elemental: 20

Equipment Levels

Spear: 15

Medium: 5

(kinda going for a critical hit class with non-elemental rng skills but I'm super frail right now since I have to sacrifice so much for the super Luck and the Strength to make it worthwhile ;w;)
author=Linkis
Just stick me out front and I'll use PROVOKE so I take all the hits while the rest of you kick the mess outta them thar monsters :)

Why not have you use Provoke AND Cover!

- Gotta keep CashmereCat alive so we can get those rare drops! :)

author=yuna21
Linkis should be a boss. XD

No one would be able to stop him, though. Even if 8 of us took him on at the same time – he’d still cream us!!! It’s better that he just stays on our side for now until we can level up Unity some more.
author=Addit
No one would be able to stop him, though. Even if 8 of us took him on at the same time – he’d still cream us!!! It’s better that he just stays on our side for now until we can level up Unity some more.

I have a plan for this, actually. If there will be a party of luck-based heavy hitters and tanks with regenerative abilities, we might stand a chance. At least, if everyone manages to critical and evade all most of the time...

Gah, just you wait Linkis. I'll be back in 53 years, then I'll be your equal! :D
Actually, taking a look at Linkis’ stats again, his agility is just average compared to some of the other users here. Maybe we can take advantage of that?

(Nah, who am I kiddin’ – he still gonna kill us.)
Shinan the thirty-something guy.

Level 31:

Stat points: 155
Health: 41
Mana: 4
Strength: 18
Constitution: 31
Intelligence: 31
Agility: 17
Luck: 13

Elemental Affinities:
Earth: 21
Dark: 5
Non-elemental: 5

Weapon Stuff:
Sword: 12
Spear: 7
Bow: 4
Medium Armour: 8

(I had to add points because I thought I was 30... but I'm not...)