SPELUNKYING 3-30: HER

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
This is Spelunkying: The Colossal Cave. It's based on the PC version of Spelunky, of which I'm responsible for a few mods. The game may be the setting, but the story is (more or less) original since the game doesn't have a proper one itself.

Even if you've never played Spelunky, you don't need to know anything about it to understand the comic. The pages are a bit large for forum viewing, so I'm keeping them in hide tags and leaving links as well.

I'll change the topic line with each new update! I hope you all enjoy the read. :3

~ Spelunkying: The Colossal Cave ~

Ch.1: That's How It All Started

Ch.2: A Lush Load to Bear

Ch.3: The Cold Depths

Part 1: Dark Descent

Part 2: Yetis Are Chill

Part 3: The Missing Lunk

Part 4: Yetis Are Too Chill

Part 5: Platforming at Its Worst

Part 6: One Night at Yeti's

Part 7: Spring Heels

Part 8: Superior Beings

Part 9: Giant Heads

Part 10: Slip Up

Part 11: What Are the Odds

Part 12: Don't Need No Man

Part 13: Accessorize

Part 14: Meet Again

Part 15: Death and Life

Part 16: Human in the Middle

Part 17: Shiny Slippy Icy Floor

Part 18: His Majesty

Part 19: Yeti King is Not Chill

Part 20: Cold Feet

Part 21: Enemy Intel

Part 22: Breaking the Ice

Part 23: Mandatory Thin Ice Pun

Part 24: Damsel in De-Stress

Part 25: Abduction

Part 26: Think Pink

Part 27: Flying Saucers

Part 28: Minions in the Meantime

Part 29: Out Cold

Part 30: Her
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm glad this is still a thing. I really like this comic. Keep up the good work! ^^
Having spent many hours playing Spelunky, this is amazing. I'm looking forward to black market shenanigans!
halibabica
from Jeroen_Sol
I'm glad this is still a thing. I really like this comic. Keep up the good work! ^^

I'm glad this can still BE a thing. Sometimes, it's hard to tell if anyone's still reading around here. o.o

from PepsiOtaku
Having spent many hours playing Spelunky, this is amazing. I'm looking forward to black market shenanigans!

Sorry, but the City of Gold and other related secrets are being saved for the sequel I hope to write eventually. There's a man trap following that quest path for now, though...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
This is so fitting for your style, man. Keep it up!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Thanks for reminding me about that Budweiser commercial. Had a nice nostalgia trip.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I don't know why I didn't notice this comic before, but it's really funny. It would probably be even better if I had ever played Spelunky - I should rectify that soon.

Nice work!
halibabica
from NeverSilent
It would probably be even better if I had ever played Spelunky - I should rectify that soon.
Go for it! The classic version's free on PC, but the HD remake on Steam is really something, too.
halibabica
Part 7: Red-Handed

Last update for this year! More to come in 2015!
halibabica
FYI, I'm still reading this.

Keep the good work! :D
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I've watched a few Spelunky streams, and now I can appreciate the humour in this comic even more. You're really clever, you know that?

Oh man, I have a suspicion what that shopkeeper is going to do with Damsel... That's a pretty mean twist.
halibabica
from JJJ7
Nope, I'm selling it on ebay.

from NeverSilent
You're really clever, you know that?
Why, thank you. I try to be! :3
author=halibabica
from JJJ7
Nope, I'm selling it on ebay.