ARTICLE SUBSCRIPTION

Pages: 1
I'm still getting notices for an article that I've posted in whenever someone comments and I can't find it under my list of subscriptions. Has anybody else encountered a problem like this?
I was meaning the ask about the same thing, actually. I keep getting notices for Addit's 2k3 article and it's really bothersome.
I can't find it under my list of subscriptions. mylinkisamazing.lib
Has anybody else encountered a problem like this?
There’s a way to stop getting any notifications to any article that you’ve commented on in the past. All you have to do is go to your “Profile,” then select “Account,” and then underneath that go to “Settings”. There, by the “Site Notice Options,” you can toggle on or off whether you’ll receive notices to things like Articles, Tutorials, Bulletins that you’ve commented on and the like.

author=Pizza
I keep getting notices for Addit's 2k3 article and it's really bothersome.

Hey, it’s not really a bothersome; it’s just a friendly reminder to you about how awesome my articles are. :D
Oh, there's aren't true "subscriptions" to articles (...yet). Notices just go out to the author and to anyone who's posted on it. Like Addit said you can change a global setting for that.

I've been meaning to implement a proper subscription system for everything... but I've been saying that for over a year now.
Pages: 1