YOUTUBE LP/REVIEW CHANNEL

If you mean the 2k/3 font issue where fonts are ugly as sin, there's the fix in the utilities area of the site (check the last page of the 2k3 utilities).

If that's not the issue... uh... nice topic you have here... :backs out slowly:
author=Liberty
If you mean the 2k/3 font issue where fonts are ugly as sin, there's the fix in the utilities area of the site (check the last page of the 2k3 utilities).

If that's not the issue... uh... nice topic you have here... :backs out slowly:

That is exactly what I was talking about. I could barely read it. Thanks for telling me where to find the fix. I knew it was somewhere on here.
@Liberty: Mind telling me what may have caused the issue? I've never heard of this issue at all, and am not sure how it was caused to Tyranos. Nobody else that's installed the game and played through has ever reported this to me before o_o;;
author=Xenomic
@Liberty: Mind telling me what may have caused the issue? I've never heard of this issue at all, and am not sure how it was caused to Tyranos. Nobody else that's installed the game and played through has ever reported this to me before o_o;;

It was a generic issue. All text in all RPG maker games save for the VX, Ace, and XP ones was terrible looking. It was just a giant blob of blurs. I assume I somehow screwed up my Fonts in the windows file but I don't know how.

Also on topic...Liberty, got any games? With a maker score that high you have to have one or two I can play.
Want to give my recently 100%-translated game Seraphic Blue a try? It's about 50 hours long, but you might like it.
Seraphic Blue added to the list. More video goodness is being uploaded for Lakria Legends as well. I'll probably start doing switch offs as well to give the channel a little variety and give people something to look forward to each week.
author=Liberty
7thlittleleopard is mine. In case you wanted some of that Aussie noise.
Oh yeah...uh is this permission to cover a game you made or not?

Also I'll be submitting some media on Illusions of Loyalty today. I'll also be playing and uploading more Lakria Legends and hopefully a non crashing Touhou.
I hope anyways. If you installed the CommandRTP, that should fix the problems you're having with RTP anything. And hopefully you don't have the weird font issues. I also just uploaded my current version last night (well, assuming it doesn't croak either), so there's that if you want to try that too if this doesn't work out.
Alright after a ton of college work I have a large amount of freetime. Sadly Rimworld decided to be a pain. I have one last video to show off the mods in it and then I can uninstall RimWorld and get back to RPG maker goodness.
Could you try mine :3? Here is the link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/7195/

It hasn't receive much love around here. Hopefully, we can help each other out! Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in uploads. A lot has happened over here, between me having lost contact with someone special to me and a friend attempting suicide. I simply had no free time and probably wouldn't have been able to do any recording anyways.

I still have to upload some parts of certain series I think. But I've started uploading Kinetic Cipher to the channel complete with a couple answered questions. I'll be uploading Lakria Legends as well and hoping I can get some gaming in now that I feel a bit more stable.
Yikes. My heart goes out to you man. :(
Alright I posted a bunch of videos of my play of Pillars of Eternity and a video of Lakria Legends. Would you believe they sat for a week or two before being processed even?

Anyways my friend was successful in ending his own life, a couple of others that I broke off with because of personal reasons tried to make a comeback but since they didn't need help I'm not interested in communicating with them. As I like to say you said what you wanted and meant to say and you did what you wanted and meant to do.

That being said I'm much better now and I'll continue where I left off with Lakria Legends and Kinetic Cipher taking point so I can take on more games.
Sorry to hear about your friend. Hopefully they get the help and support they need.

author=Tyranos
author=Xenomic
It was a generic issue. All text in all RPG maker games save for the VX, Ace, and XP ones was terrible looking. It was just a giant blob of blurs. I assume I somehow screwed up my Fonts in the windows file but I don't know how.

Also on topic...Liberty, got any games? With a maker score that high you have to have one or two I can play.

Oops! Seems I forgot to check back. And yeah, feel free. If you want to give the Emi series a whirl - if you don't mind scare-jumps and getting lost in forests - feel free. Or any of mine, I'm not fussy. ^.^
But The Here and Now of Yesterday and Where End Times Saddest Songs (part of the same series) are both complete games.
The first is Thanoy, the second is Wetss, and both are relatively short as long as you don't get too lost. Thanoy has a walkthrough on the game page in case you do and I think there's one for Wetss too, though that one's a lot harder to get lost in. Thanoy is scary, Wetss is melancholic. Both feature the same heroine and revolve around her ability to see the spirit world.

As to the text issue - it's a fault with the actual font and how it's processed in RM2k/3. The font fix is basically a fixed version of the fonts needed to play the games. Once it's installed then all games should be fine as long as they don't use custom fonts - it's just a matter of people not knowing they need to have those fonts reinstalled. ^.^;
Sorry for the delay guys but a bunch of crazy crap happened again. I'll let the videos I'll be making and uploading show that off though.

Needless to say I am starting a couple of series on the channel with the help of a few people if I can swing it.

Going to make an edit here instead of a new post. I'm starting a series on the channel. Maybe with someone maybe without. I intend to review tabletop games alongside a series called "Who We Game With". Because people are required to play most tabletop games like Pathfinder it stands to reason that they are just as open to criticism as the game itself. I've written a rough draft for 4 episodes thus far and only one is really negative. The other four are very positive. Stay tuned to see tabletop games and the people who play them in the future.
Alright I'm back on track again after another final for a class. I also had a windstorm so I recorded tons of Lakria Legends, Kinetic Cipher, and We The People. From here on in I'll be taking screenshots of games for use as custom thumbnails. Hopefully it won't cause copyright issues.
Sorry for the triple post now but I thought I would ask for some critique on the channel. Avatar art will be started after the 23rd and I'm still waiting on the other two parts of my mic setup, until then I'm using a separate stand. However let me know what you think of my content guys!
author=Tyranos
Sorry for the triple post now but I thought I would ask for some critique on the channel. Avatar art will be started after the 23rd and I'm still waiting on the other two parts of my mic setup, until then I'm using a separate stand. However let me know what you think of my content guys!

It would first help if you edit your 1st post to include the link to your YouTube channel.

And your YouTube channel link in your profile is wrong. I know that you posted the right YouTube link somewhere in page 2 of this topic, but nobody would want to take the trouble of going to page 2 and then finding the right YouTube channel link.
author=eplipswich
author=Tyranos
It would first help if you edit your 1st post to include the link to your YouTube channel.

And your YouTube channel link in your profile is wrong. I know that you posted the right YouTube link somewhere in page 2 of this topic, but nobody would want to take the trouble of going to page 2 and then finding the right YouTube channel link.

I think that's why I didn't fix the link in my profile. Because I was like "Who's going to use THIS link when I can put it in the actual post. I actually tried asking a moderator if I could link it and I'm still kind of waiting on a reply though. I don't want to put links if it's not allowed.

EDIT: I just tested the link. On any other platform it takes people to my page. From RMN it says the channel does not exist. That's odd as hell. Let me know if the posted link in the OP works.
Yep, the link in the OP works. And I know why the link in your profile doesn't work. Because when I copy the link in your profile (copy link address instead of copying the words themselves) and paste it, this is how it appears: http://www.youtube.com/user/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBt6kWl8Wsh9ymPhoIP58OQ (which clearly isn't right).