WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
84% introverted (I spend all day on the internet, big surprise)
61% intuitive (let's see, three threads about game design this week, and two months since I actually worked on my game)
100% thinking (fuck your fucking baby emotions, you should have learned how to get rid of those by the end of kindergarten)
36% prospecting (I felt neutral about every P/J related question, I think the lean towards prospecting is purely due to my tendency to avoid work altogther)

Everyone else so far has been really close to the center on thinking vs. feeling, I don't see anyone with even a 40% lean toward one way or the other. And here I am being a goddamn vulcan apparently.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Thinking hurts my brain. That's why I only do it 27% of the time.
Personality: ENFJ
Variant: Assertive
Role: Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your determination, intuitive skills and ability to inspire other people. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Hah, well, I probably wouldn't say I'm ASSERTIVE, per-say (I WILL push a viewpoint or opinion if I feel strongly enough about it, though I'm not exactly overly forceful), but I don't exactly lack a backbone, so I guess that fits.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i've always thought this test was absolute bullshit. i fulfill almost all the qualifications for both sides of each letter pair, and i think a lot of people aren't very one-sided.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I wouldn't say it's bullshit, but it's definitely simplified - it's pretty hard to sum up the core of a person's personality in just a few binary scales. It's not bad for a quick and dirty jumping point - I could see it being a pretty useful tool for generating personalities for characters in games.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I usually get INFJ when I try the Myers-Briggs test, but this time around I got INTJ. Just barely, though:

28% introverted
16% intuitive
8% thinking
6% judging

and, fittingly enough, 52% turbulent
PERSONALITY: INTP
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: ANALYST
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity.

Mind: Introverted - 72
Energy: Intuitive - 43
Nature: Thinking - 59
Tactics: Prospective - 19
Identity: Assertive - 50

Sounds *almost* correct, except for a minor chink: I don't think I'm the assertive type, really..
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Craze
i've always thought this test was absolute bullshit. i fulfill almost all the qualifications for both sides of each letter pair, and i think a lot of people aren't very one-sided.

Well it might be bull for you and perhaps others like myself, who get varying results when they take the test, but some people firmly lie within a certain quadrant every single time and that I think denotes them being of a particular personality. For those of us who are more erratic with what we decide pleases us, however, the test might not work its due wonders.
author=TungerManU
The INFJ personality type is very rare
Not so much, huh? Hey Suzy!

Yo!

Apparently we share our personality type with Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, and... Mel Gibson. XD
PERSONALITY: INFP
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Introversion 20%
Intuitive 75%
Feeling 71%
Prospecting 62%
Turbulent 47%

I-I just have a lot of feels okay~?

I think this is perfect actually. I'm pretty quiet despite having a lot of really storng opinions and I'm pretty flexible to other ideas and thoughts as long as they're not stopping me from having my thoughts. I try to find at least a little good in everyone but that doesn't mean I necessarily like hanging out all the time - I really get very tired interacting with people as much as I love everyone and I have problems with putting people on pedestals.

That was fun!
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
INFP
Variant: Assertive

66% - Introverted
23% - Intuitive
13% - Feeling
19% - Prospecting
29% - Assertive

At their best, these qualities enable INFPs to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. The strength of this intuitive communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous INFPs are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to INFPs, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, INFPs will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause - spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for INFPs’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, INFPs can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. INFPs often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, INFPs may start to lose touch, withdrawing into "hermit mode", and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Famous INFPs: William Shakespeare

This website is trying to butter me up. I immediately distrust it. (No, I'm joking)

I guess the daydreams of "One of my work buds went into acting, maybe I should have followed him?" make a bit more sense now.

I find it hard to believe I'm a dreamer because I have few to no aspirations. But now that I think on it...maybe because I live in Ohio. All the INFPs seem to be on the other side of the country.

EDIT: Honestly I'm far more interested in how, aside from Introverted-ness, I really lean close to 0 on everything.
I'm very introverted and meticulous about every single quantum state of an event.
If the observed properties of a particle in a grain of sand is off by 1 in a quintillion, it might as well be on the other side of the universe.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The problem with the test is that it assumes that these four quadrants are important. They are to some people. But to other people, totally different things define their personality.

My actual personality type:

- Introverted
- Annoyed
- Easily Obsessed
- Lazy
- Always Right
- Change-Resistant
Personality: ENFP
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Diplomat

Extroverted: 9%
Intuitive: 66% (Makes sense)
Feeling 39%
Prospecting 32%
Turbulent 41%

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
INFP for me. Fits like a glove.
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
author=Dudesoft
INFP for me. Fits like a glove.

Lol reading the description of INFPs and it fits me too. Especially the relationships part.
I think I should edit the OP and see just how many INFPs/INTPs/etc. there are.
Well add me to your list. INTP here. And turbulent. Very turbulent.

13% Introverted
50% Intuitive
34% Thinking
41% Prospecting
26% Turbulent

...ok, not that turbulent. But I sure as hell feel like it.

I'd be more extraverted but I don't know how and feel really anxious in social situations, not because I don't want to be a part of it, but because I feel like I don't know how. Um, department of redundancy department anybody?

Somebody pointed out in the comments on that web site that a prominent fictional INTP would be Tony Stark. We...have a few too many Tony Starks here. :/

@LockeZ: Congratulations on your 100% Thinking! I thought I would make you "feel better" (lol) but I looked at my score again and it was only 34%? I guess I've been getting more empathetic. Anyway, as I see you around it's getting harder and harder to differentiate you from your avatar. Excellent choice: Dr. House (the impatient emotionless jerk who's always right) holding a SNES cartridge.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Seems I'm an INTP, of the... Assertive Variant? Anyways, yes, Analyst.

58% Introverted
17% intuitive
15% Thinking
15% Prospecting
8% Assertive

I have a lot of... low percentages. Wonder what that means? That I'm in between on almost all the categories bar introversion?