RMN DEMOGRAPHICS

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=JosephSeraph
And oh, you're pakistani! It must be cool, to have breathed so many different airs. I for one never left my home state and only ever visited like 6 cities, all them at most 2h apart from eachother :^T can guess why I'm DESPERATE FOR A PLANE RIDE LOL

Yeah, in many ways I'm glad I've had so much experience of different cultures already...but I've also suffered socially, so it all evens out I think.

Can't imagine having never left a single country though :( Come to London!!

By the way, if that was a funny story I'd hate to read a sad one...

author=TungerManU
That's an interesting position. I'd never ever, even for a moment consider myself Russian since the only things that tie me to this country is me living in it (for 99% of my life, admittedly) and speaking its language. I don't even love it any bit, to be honest.

Yeah, there's no right and wrong way of looking at this whole national identity thing IMO...it all comes down to what you would rather identify as - and honestly, I wouldn't want to identify as Pakistani anyway. What's your 'original' country if you don't mind me asking?
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
South Carolina, US. If you want to read all my posts in a southern drawl, I won't stop you!
Victoria, Australia
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Nowhere, USA.

Also known as Ohio.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Auckland, New Zealand.
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, the city that rhymes with fun!

I, too, went to the University of VaginaRegina.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Deltree
South Carolina, US. If you y'all want to read all my posts in a southern drawl, I won't stop youy'all welcome to it!

Fixed that for you.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I heard a rumor you can just set your location in your profile if you want people to know what it is.
author=pianotm
author=Deltree
South Carolina, US. If'n you y'all wanna read all mah here posts in a southern drahl, I won' stop youy'all're welcome to eet!
Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you. Thanks American television!
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Toronto, Ontario, Cananadada, here.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Wisconsin, USA, North America.
Cape Town, South Africa.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Prague, Czech Republic (the mother of towns and drunken British youngsters).
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
California, US of A.

I was originally born in Michigan, though. I love the fact that it doesn't snow here.