60%
191-220
12%
221-250
8%
251+
8%

Pages: 1
Just thought I'd ask for no reason in particular. I weigh about 156 myself and am around 6ft tall.
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
Exactly 6ft tall and 142 lbs.
I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I am in the range of ~270 pounds, or I was the last time I weighed myself. I'm about 6 ft 2-3. I will say in my own defence that I am not as overly chunky as that makes me sound, I'm a fairly big/broad shouldered guy anyways. Basically I just have a beer gut.

Been trying to lose some weight though. I lost about 20 pounds since I started dieting, and I expect to lose a good bit more now that I've really cut out a lot of poisonous shit, such as soda, junk foods, pot (in the vein of preventing snacking while high), and just about halving my alcohol consumption.

author=Pizza
I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I am in the range of ~270 pounds, or I was the last time I weighed myself. I'm about 6 ft 2-3. I will say in my own defence that I am not as overly chunky as that makes me sound, I'm a fairly big/broad shouldered guy anyways. Basically I just have a beer gut.

Been trying to lose some weight though. I lost about 20 pounds since I started dieting, and I expect to lose a good bit more now that I've really cut out a lot of poisonous shit, such as soda, junk foods, pot (in the vein of preventing snacking while high), and just about halving my alcohol consumption.

Dang, sounds like you're doing good for yourself! I'm working on cutting the junk food myself.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I fluctuate between 170 and 180 or wherever.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You forgot to specify lbs or kg, though I'm assuming lbs since it doesn't make a lot of sense to lump everyone above 250 kg into one group.

You also forgot to include an option for under 100, which isn't that uncommon (unless this is in kg; then you'd probably have to be either anorexic or eight years old)
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=LockeZ
You also forgot to include an option for under 100, which isn't that uncommon (unless this is in kg; then you'd probably have to be either anorexic or eight years old)

I think you're getting mixed up, Locke. If this is in kg, then being above 100 is a good sign you're obese.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, I don't know how to NOT BE AMERICAN
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=LockeZ

Google can help.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I can't help but notice this thread is not in SI...
Even worse, there are no units whatsoever.

I'm around 50 kg, which is not much. At all. Then again, I'm less than 1.60 m tall, and since mass grows proportional to height^3, (or height^2 if you go by the bmi's unit), it isn't that odd. Perhaps asking what bmi everyone is would be better? Mine is 20.4 kg/m^2
I'm around 6,5f tall and weigh around 150lbs.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
209 lbs, 5'11"
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Dude, that sounds extremely underweight... Are you okay?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
5 ft 9, 150 pounds. Actively trying to lose weight, believe it or not
LockeZ
author=Corfaisus
author=LockeZ
Google can help.

I tried but I did it backwards because all the lanes were on the left side of the road and it confused me.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
5' 2" and 111 lbs. I somehow dropped 13 pounds in one month from overworking myself and not taking general proper care of myself so I'm trying to get back up to 120
5' 3", 149 lbs ( I'm heavy for my height but I don't have a petite build >< . I use the Imperial system, but just converted it for convenience ).
122 5'4 or something. not used to those units. Wouldn't want any less
Pages: 1