[REVIEW REQUEST]

So someone suggested a catch-all thread for those who want to request reviews for their games from anyone. Sounded like an idea I've been meaning to get going for about a year now (and kept forgetting about.)

Now, form a nice orderly line and follow the rules of the thread. Yes, we'll have a couple to keep it neat.

Rules
- One game at a time. Don't spam up the thread with requests for all seven of your games. Pick one, request, then when it gets filled (or enough time has passed - say a week or two) request another (if need be).
- Use the request form below.
- Be patient. You might not get a review straight away.
- Don't bump your game. There'll be a list of them that will be updated in the first post.
- Game needs to have a game page on the site.
- When a game receives a review from this thread it'll be removed from first post. This is to keep the requests moving.

Request Form

[b]Name[/b]: Name of the game
[b]Link[/b]: Link to game page on RMN.
[b]Status[/b]: Complete? WIP? Cancelled? Demo? Teaser?
[b]Genre[/b]: The genre of the game - is it a space thriller visual novel? A modern action-RPG?
[b]Estimated length[/b]: Guesstimate the amount of time it would take you to finish the game, then add a quarter of that time.
[b]Small description[/b]: A small description of your game. Three-four lines tops.
[b]Special requests[/b]: Do you want the reviewer to focus on anything in particular? A gameplay-centric review? One that just tests
the game for you and gives feedback? A review that focuses on just the story? Would you prefer video footage as well as a written
aspect? Balance issues? Anything else?

Current game list
+ Basuphana 1 - Tide of the Eclipse

Completed

+ Legend of the Silverstone
+ Elf's Diary
+ Hadefall: Ashen Notes
+ Space Save
+ Grimps: A Christmas Puzzle
+ Eek
+ Legends of Illarion 2
+ Chronicles of Tsufanubra
+ Inchoamentum
+ Toxic Remedy
+ Engalia: The Wager
+ Vigilis Lucis
+ Nachtheulen
+ Miraculo Island
+ Last Minute Gift
+ Soul Sunder
+ Uchioniko
+ A Multi-Classed Bard's Tale
+ Blacksword Chronicles
+ Kiddos Puzzlecade
+ Ink Travellers
+ The Great Empty
+ Megaman Tournament
+ Temple of Memories
+ Mystic Dawn
+ Temple Eclipse
+ Neo Retro Super Mario Brothers
+ Oblivion Quest
+ Mars Underground
+ Party 2
+ Touhou Fantasy
+ Where End Times Saddest Songs
+ Descendant of Truth
+ Gatekeeper
+ Canvas
+ Flatwoods
+ Landy Land
+ An Evil Night
+ Finalbound: Clash of Gods
+ Super Battle Kiddo Experience!
+ Giadon Saga
+ Erayu
+ Steel Spirit Saga
+ RTP
+ Immortal Sins
+ The messenger and the cursed one
+ Nsala Liberation
+ Karma Flow - The Prototype
+ Numina
+ Canvas
+ At Last Alone: Risen
+ The World in Danger
+ Shattered Hourglass
+ Blue Skies 2
+ The New Earth
+ Hell Gates
+ PSYCHE Locke
+ Fishing Minigame 2
+ The Duelist Master
+ Tangerine
+ The Cerebral Symphony
+ EMPTY HEAD
+ A Maiden's Ballad
+ Once Apon the Woods
+ Yoshi's Archipelago
+ GRIMPS: Squeaking of the Dead
+ Touhou Fantasy
+ The Legend of Pan
+ Esoteric
+ A Snowball's Chance

+ Dread Islands (missing download)
+ 99 (missing download)
+ Revenant Gods (missing download)
+ Save Your Mother (missing download)
+ Strangers of the Power (missing download)

Reviewers and/or Developers, please link back to the review in this thread once it's been accepted so that we know whose games have received reviews. Thanks!
I suppose I'll be the first to do this then!

Name: Touhou Fantasy
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3758/
Genre: Fantasy RPG
Estimated length: Anywhere between 15-30 hours
Small description: An RPG that is a homage to the old SNES styled Final Fantasy games, using the Touhou universe. Focuses heavily on the events surrounding the Pandora's Box, with girls that wear silly hats as your main characters. Everyone loves silly hats, right?
Special requests: I would love for video footage of the game, but any kind of review would be nice. I'd just like to hear what people have to say overall about the game, if there's any specific that they would like to focus on while doing this, that'd be fine. But having it focus on all aspects would help tremendously! Written is fine too of course. Please follow the instructions on the game download page to avoid issues involving RTP and/or music. If there are any bugs that pop up and prevent gameplay, please notify me immediately so that I can attempt to fix them.

How's that? Does this work out Liberty?
To provide a good example I will start. (yes... only to provide an example... totally! >.> )

Name: Where End Times Saddest Song (WETSS)
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/4465/
Genre: Adventure/Puzzle
Estimated length: Under an hour
Small description: Emi has lost her father in a mysterious forest and doesn't know where to find him. Maybe you should help her look...?
Special requests: Anything works for me.

@Xenomic - looks fine to me. Ninja. :<
I am quite the ninja indeed hehe. I was just in the right place at the right time is all~ ^^

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't review stuff. Then again, I have my own huge backlog of games to LP as it is so probably would never get to these. And I'd probably gripe about everything like I did in the one review I ever did... >_<
Video reviews are a thing that exist. You could do what I do - LP, then do a rundown after the LP (in a separate video... or splitting the vid at the end) then make that into a review. As long as you include a written summary, it should be fine. (Do note that my summaries aren't a good example of summaries... because I tend to write more than is necessary. A basic summary of 5 or more sentences should be fine, just make sure it's well-written.)

But yeah, totes a thing.
I know, that's what I was doing with the one review was LPing it, then I stopped and just did the written LP. But again, I have like 50 games to still LP as it is, quite a few of them being long, RPGs anyways (FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, KH, etc.), so wouldn't have time for this unfortunately. ^^;
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Liberty
To provide a good example I will start. (yes... only to provide an example... totally! >.> )

Name: Where End Times Saddest Song (WETSS)

Fliiiiiiiiiiip sorry Liberty I've had this on my list for so long. I literally downloaded it this week saying, "I'm going to play this after dinner and review it" but then I didn't for some reason. I better, then.
unity
You're magical to me.
Wow, this is a great idea :D I'd like my Christmas game to get more exposure, sooooo....

Name: Last Minute Gift
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/7119/
Genre: Action/Arcade
Estimated length: 1 to 3 hours, depending on how skilled you are :D
Small description: To avoid the shopping crowds at Christmas Eve, Lieve decides to instead brave the depths of the Krampulian Abyss! Collect presents, dodge enemies, get powerups, and make this a Christmas no one will forget!
Special requests: Anything goes! ^_^ Thanks
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
This is the only game I have that's worth a review:

Name: Soul Sunder
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/5751/
Genre: Dungeon Crawler/RPG
Estimated length: 8 - 10 hours
Small description: A young woman named Zero goes on a quest for redemption after accidentally setting off events that destroy her village, kill her brother, and cripple her best friend.
Special requests: For review purposes, I highly suggest playing on Casual Mode. Other than that... anything goes.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Geeze, most of my games have a decent number of reviews already! Well, there's two that I think could use more, but, still. Anyway...

Name: Uchioniko
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3887/
Genre: Magical Girl RPG?
Estimated length: Somewhere between two to three hours.
Small description: A small group of high-school girls are granted amulets that give them powers to vanquish evil!
Special requests: I'm pretty open to just about anything. Except for video reviews, for some weird reason. I dunno, I just can't bring myself to watch those things?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Marrend
Geeze, most of my games have a decent number of reviews already! Well, there's two that I think could use more, but, still. Anyway...

Name: Uchioniko
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3887/
Genre: Magical Girl RPG?
Estimated length: Somewhere between two to three hours.
Small description: A small group of high-school girls are granted amulets that give them powers to vanquish evil!
Special requests: I'm pretty open to just about anything. Except for video reviews, for some weird reason. I dunno, I just can't bring myself to watch those things?

I've been meaning to get back to this one since the RMN Plays event. I'll get to work!
Marrend
I must admit to a bit of curiosity in regards to Touhou Fantasy. See how it's developed since the last time I messed with it.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Name: Feral Solidarity
Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6880/
Genre: RPG
Estimated length: With battles/leveling: 2+ hours. Without battles/leveling (there's a secret): 1 hour tops.
Small description: Gotta push it to the limit to survive in the world when you're a helpless house pet.
Special requests: Details here.
CashmereCat
Darn it, Last Minute Gift and Feral Solidarity have been on my list to review as well. I've already played through LMG many times. I was going to post a video for a playthrough with no health lost, but I never quite managed it lol. I guess I'll just post a regular vid and review.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I've been meaning to play Last Minute Gift as well, as well as a bunch of the McBacon games and *sweats* the IGMC games... I haven't done any reviews in a while, but I'm gonna keep track of this topic and play some when I can :)
Red_Nova
author=slash
...as well as a bunch of the McBacon games and *sweats* the IGMC games... I haven't done any reviews in a while, but I'm gonna keep track of this topic and play some when I can :)

This. Plus a bunch of games I started during RMN Plays.

... Does anyone have a time-freezing machine? Or at least a cloning machine? I could use either one.
Marrend
Talking about games one keeps meaning to play, I'm looking at my playlist. I mean, it's not that big, but, still.
CashmereCat
author=Marrend
Talking about games one keeps meaning to play, I'm looking at my playlist. I mean, it's not that big, but, still.

2/9 of those games are mine (he he). But you can do yourself a favour and erase Lexical Node because the download is gone muahahaha. (I believe Everything Will Be Fine does not have a download either o_o.) As for In-between, that takes about 5-10 minutes. It's pretty cool. :)
Marrend
Those games can still be there, as I will keep meaning to play them. Even if they are not playable at the moment, they will be eventually!

Probably.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=CashmereCat
Darn it, Last Minute Gift and Feral Solidarity have been on my list to review as well. I've already played through LMG many times. I was going to post a video for a playthrough with no health lost, but I never quite managed it lol. I guess I'll just post a regular vid and review.

Yay! Thanks a lot, Cash! :DDDD