AN UPDATE/ANNOUNCEMENT THING OF SORTS

Pages: 1
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Ok, so I think it's time I explain what happened and whats all going on with me. I'm going to start off by pointing out that I'm nowhere near 100%, and cant really say I have been for a while. I'll go more into that in a bit.

First, what lead to my current situation started on the 11th of Feb. To put it simply, my right eye bled due to diabetic retinopathy. It healed on its own thanks in part to past surgeries, but the blood is still clearing out as of this announcement.

Now, I'm sure some of you reading this are wondering about the left eye in all of this, and I'll talk about that now. Basically, I can see out of it a lil, but in order to get any half decent function out of it, I still need to use some stuff to assist me, like extra lighting and magnification. As soon as my right eye is clear again, I should be able to get surgery on my left eye, and with that, I should pretty much be near 100% again.

I don't know how much of this present situation could have been averted, but I probably don't deserve too much pity, if much at all. I do however appreciate all the sympathy and support I've gotten so far. Thank you.

As for the McBacon jam achievements; When I can catch liberty, Ill work it out with her, and I'm probably going to be pretty generous about it too.

I'll kinda sorta be around as I'm recovering. Bear in mind I can't operate like I usually do. With that said however, feel free to ask if you're curious.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Sucks balls, must be super scary for you. I hope you start to recover soon, mang.
Eyes are precious! Best of luck with the surgery.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Eat some bacon and get well soon!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Get well soon, man.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Damn, dude. I hope you get better!
unity
You're magical to me.
;_; That's awful! I hope you're able to recover and get back to 100%

*Hugs*
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Good luck and I hope you get better soon, Zeig! I'm glad to hear that the recovery is coming along :)

And don't worry about us too much! You already inspired a lot of new projects and friendships and just general coolness with the McBacon Jam, so I'd call it a success :D
Oh shit, that's rough. I hope your eye is fixed quickly and without issue
My right eye is suffering from the same blurry condition triggered by
the starch-laden pills I take. I Exercise at least 3 times a week to
keep the blood sugar low.
Pages: 1