GUYS, IF WE'RE BRINGING EVERYTHING OUT INTO THE OPEN, I ALSO HAVE A CONFESSION.

Pages: first 12 next last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The account LockeZ is not a single person's account. It is actually a shared account used by multiple people. To be more precise, every single person in the US states of Missouri, Illinois and Indiana is LockeZ.

For about a week when the LockeZ account first opened in 2009 it was run by the gaming club at Fort Zumwalt High School, but the password was handed around freely to acquaintances of the club members, and its use spread rapidly. By the end of the second month every student in the school district had access to it along with many of their friends and families, and it had also begun spreading to neighboring schools and churches. The popularity continued to grow rapidly, and eventually it became something that was not just used by teenagers but also by adults and even small children. It has become a cultural rite in this part of America for everyone to log onto the account and act as LockeZ at least once a month. Most major posts are now the result of a crowdsourcing mechanism we've set up to handle the decisions of what to write and what to post, which has kept the account's "personality" about as stable as could possibly be expected.

Although there have been some attempts to prevent the further spread of the account, it is inevitable that it will continue to grow. It's projected that by summer or autumn of 2018, every English-speaking person in the United States will be LockeZ, and by 2022 this one identity will have assimilated the entire human race.
This makes a lot of sense...
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I am LockeZ.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I am LockeZ.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Je suis LockeZ

(I'm going to Hell)
Me llamo LockeZ.

You know, I'm sure all two of the people who live in Nebraska have already been on the account and you just don't know.

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I always liked that scene.
The Official Multi-User LockeZ
Eu sou LockeZ.

(just because I want to see this in diff languages)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
No, you all are not LockeZ. LockeZ is YOU.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
There's a little LockeZ in all of us.

literally.

nanobots.
unity
You're magical to me.
WE'RE INFECTED WITH THE LOCKEZ VIRUS
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=pianotm
Je suis LockeZ

(I'm going to Hell)

Dude at least #HashtagIt
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
how does one hash#tag

also i'd like to commend lockez for sticking to an avatar for so long.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
When you have the collective wisdom of over 25 million people at your disposal, it's easy to always be right. So the avatar of the guy who's always right is an easy choice.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=unity
WE'RE INFECTED WITH THE LOCKEZ VIRUS

No, so far, only those of us in the Midwest. Unfortunately, I went home to St. Louis.

author=Yellow Magic
author=pianotm
Je suis LockeZ

(I'm going to Hell)
Dude at least #HashtagIt

#JeSuisLockeZ
Pages: first 12 next last