STATBORNE

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I was quite talkative in March. I can't say that I was productive, tho. Haven't earned any score.

I have an idea by the way. Would you say no to Educated Choice Awkwards 2014?
author=nhubi
Time to go unreviewed big game hunting.

Time to visit the museum of medieval torture instruments?
it's the first month in the last 6 or so months that I'm not among the top 10 posters! AAaaaand I'm almost beating Archeia on the resource submissions >:^D

ARCHEIA AND LIBERTY I WILL BE NUMBER ONE

BRACE YOURSELVES

also I'M FINALLY IN THE TOP 100 MAKERSCORE CLUB <3 i'll still reach the top 20 though MWAHHAHA

and the user #35 in the post count list :oooooooooooo
I'm not in the most posts per month! Phew.

I will slowly crawl my way up the post count ranking until I'm in the top bracket. So slow nobody will notice it happening. So slow that I'll never get there.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
My review count went up for obvious reasons. I'm #5 now. Let's aim for #4 this month. 7 reviews shouldn't be too hard.

Also being #3 in most posts in a month is probably the highest I've ever been. That's slightly unnerving.

Edit: Also, nhubi your new avatar is hilarious. So are yours, Pizza and Joseph.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
It's Easter. Enjoy it for the next few days and then I'll be back to my usual.

More reviews, yay!
author=JosephSeraph
it's the first month in the last 6 or so months that I'm not among the top 10 posters! AAaaaand I'm almost beating Archeia on the resource submissions >:^D

ARCHEIA AND LIBERTY I WILL BE NUMBER ONE

BRACE YOURSELVES

Oh, I'm sorry Jo, but I realised the other day that I've still sets of resources to submit~

:DDD
This is something I've just noticed: Unless I got confused somewhere, our site just ranks games linearly in order of upload when creating their URLs, and the newest games are at 7500+. Yet, we "only" have 3269 games. Does it mean that more than half of all games on here were taken down by creators or something? Hope someone can fill me in on this.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I swear that the achievements from Strawberry Review Jam have already been passed out. Unless you're talking about Relese Serah.

McBacon Jam achievements?
author=NTC3
This is something I've just noticed: Unless I got confused somewhere, our site just ranks games linearly in order of upload when creating their URLs, and the newest games are at 7500+. Yet, we "only" have 3269 games. Does it mean that more than half of all games on here were taken down by creators or something? Hope someone can fill me in on this.

We never delete anything, so a lot of those are a compilation of:
- accidental/duplicate game pages
- games that were 'removed'
- games that were denied and the creator never bothered to rework
- games that were cut for whatever reason
- games that never saw the light of day (the creators never publicised the game pages)

Pretty much, since the start of the game page section, there have been 7500 or so game pages created.

Personally, I have one that I 'deleted' because I lost all the files for it in a PC crash and didn't want it shown any more since it never even got to demo stage. I figured 'why torment with what could have been?' and removed it from public view.
author=Marrend
I swear that the achievements from Strawberry Review Jam have already been passed out. Unless you're talking about Relese Serah.

McBacon Jam achievements?

Yes I meant Release Serah. They aren't handed out yet.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=Liberty
You won't, Soli. I have plans to overtake you for once and all this month. :DDD

Don't make me start reviewing your games.

This post is a joke, relax everyone.
author=kentona
author=Seiromem
author=Liberty
You won't, Soli. I have plans to overtake you for once and all this month. :DDD
You also had plans for the birthday thread and the Wisaos.
Forgive me if I'm skeptical.
Dont forget the Valentines game! And the feedback achievements from the Release Something XIII event.

Alright, so the Wisaos were a flop. My faultsies. But Valentine's is still going strong and I will get on those feedback ones tomorrow after Easter lunch.

As for birthday... um, you mean levels, right? >.<; Uh, well, see... people weren't supposed to dogpile on it like that. ;.; Why is it people dog-pile on the things I don't care about so much but ignore the ones I do? (Like Apon... :< )

That said, birthday thread is canned since when I moved computer I lost some desktop files... and the formula for that stuff was on my desktop. orz Or else I'd still be doing them (I had about 1/4 of them done in a text file, too, just waiting for a huge info dump. But nope. My computer had to hate me.) :<
@ Liberty: OK, thanks for that. I kind of wish those non-existing entries were trimmed somehow so that one could cycle through games by changing url numbers, but I guess that isn't happening.

Also, I just searched what "Wisaos" were, and yeah,that looked impressive, but way too ambitious.
Like I said, we do not delete anything. Besides, that's what the sorting area for games is for... you can do an ascending/descending sort based on addition date easily enough.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
RMN is the gaming version of Hotel California.
Geez, I’m just barely holding on to the 10th overall spot in reviews right now. What the hell is happening to me!?

Well this month should be better than the last month. I’ve finally submitted my 40th review just a few days ago, and I’m hoping to at least submit one more before this month is over.

At least I posted a bit more this month than all the previous months, but it’s still way below my last year’s average when I used to get around 60 – 80 posts a month. *sigh* Oh well, baby steps, I guess...
@ Liberty: OK, thanks. Guess I'm just used to messing around with URLs to get results. :)

@ nhubi: Great reference: California is one of my favorite songs ever. Also, since we're here: how's the unreviewed big game hunt going? Did I Dreamt of Vengeance even work?

@ Addit: There's this nice hour-long game that has just been released and that I have zero interest in reviewing. Hope it helps.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I had the same number of posts as unity. Does that mean we're secretly the same person?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Trihan
I had the same number of posts as unity. Does that mean we're secretly the same person?

You actually went public about it with this post.