STATBORNE

Pages: first prev 1234 last
I am playing the long game.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
kiddos was actually the first demo i've released in a long time, after a string of finished games !!

...but yeah the craze cycle is 100% accurate regardless
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Don't even try to pretend that you've been finishing all your games. Or even 10% of them. I'm convinced the only difference is that you're not making game pages for them any more.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
yeah i'm sick of disappointing people. i don't have adhd but it sure seems like it with gam mak projects... hoping to get another finished game out before my summer job though =)
author=LockeZ
Don't even try to pretend that you've been finishing all your games. Or even 10% of them. I'm convinced the only difference is that you're not making game pages for them any more.

...this is me...
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Craze
yeah i'm sick of disappointing people. i don't have adhd but it sure seems like it with gam mak projects... hoping to get another finished game out before my summer job though =)

I'm always tempted to post a gamepage as an attempt to commit in the hopes it'll motivate me later, but I'm glad I've resisted that recently. I'd have something like another 4 games on permanent "Hiatus" if I had made a gamepage for every project between IGMC and now.
author=slash
author=Craze
I'm always tempted to post a gamepage as an attempt to commit in the hopes it'll motivate me later, but I'm glad I've resisted that recently. I'd have something like another 4 games on permanent "Hiatus" if I had made a gamepage for every project between IGMC and now.

hype sustains me
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I have 242 project folders of my games on my computer.

Many of them are a single blank map with no events in it.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=CashmereCat
I have 242 project folders of my games on my computer.

Many of them are a single blank map with no events in it.

yesss

I have an blank Unity project named "I Don't What Kind of Game I Want to Make"
...It was a short-lived triumph. Take note of this, kids~ Review scores can ruin your day (and MS ranking)! My resulting score is the difference between a 5 star game and a 3.5 star game. o7
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I'll try to review the other game in the series to make up for it ;) All you need is 1.5 stars to retain your spot. I'm sure I won't be that harsh.

Edit: Never mind, I checked and it already has a review. For some reason I thought it didn't.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Well Kentona will be happy, Decky would have dropped by the same amount.
author=CashmereCat
I'll try to review the other game in the series to make up for it ;) All you need is 1.5 stars to retain your spot. I'm sure I won't be that harsh.

Edit: Never mind, I checked and it already has a review. For some reason I thought it didn't.

XD
I wasn't complaining, just pointing out that there's a big jump between the two. I'd rather a fairly scored game than not, so no worries there. :P

Looks like I'm gonna have to go write more reviews to make up the difference. XD
I have a secret: CashmereCat is my alt
Pages: first prev 1234 last