DO THE GAME PROFILES SUPPORT GIFS?

Pages: 1
If so, rad, if not, I think that would be rad.
You mean in images? Yes.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
To be honest, you could have just tried it out yourself. Haha
I could have, but hey, whateves.

Awesome!
To be fair, it's actually a rather new feature. And it seems we need to update this page to reflect that GIFs work: http://rpgmaker.net/submission_rules/
author=Link_2112
Is there a size limit on them?

450mb is the general upload size limit...but i'd be a bit worried if you had a 450mb GIF...
I might want to upload my entire game in GIF form, don't judge me.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Here, have the entire movie The Hunt for Red October in gif format.

I watched the whole thing
Hacking into this topic, is there a chance RMN will support videos (e.g. for gameplay, story trailers) on the 'images' section of the site instead of media, etc. At least embedding on images section instead of pages (I don't think a lot of people really can look into or comment as much).
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
They're not images though. What's wrong with the media section? Doesn't it work almost exactly the same, except it doesn't show thumbnails?
author=LockeZ
They're not images though. What's wrong with the media section? Doesn't it work almost exactly the same, except it doesn't show thumbnails?

Part of it is accessibility. based on stats I got from people who doesn't use RMN and whenever I use it as a link to show some of my games, they completely ignore the media section all together and commented that they didn't see the gameplay footages. Steam however has it neatly in one bar so anyone can easily access trailers/footages/images in one place and reducing the amount of clicks needed.
Blame WIP

(I need to figure out how to do this, actually, in a not-horribly cobbled together way)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
no no no we need a gif of the entire first season of friends, in order to increase your game's filesize
author=Archeia_Nessiah
author=LockeZ
Part of it is accessibility. based on stats I got from people who doesn't use RMN and whenever I use it as a link to show some of my games, they completely ignore the media section all together and commented that they didn't see the gameplay footages. Steam however has it neatly in one bar so anyone can easily access trailers/footages/images in one place and reducing the amount of clicks needed.

Maybe we need to move away from 'Images' and 'Media' to just 'Media' which includes video and images like Steam...
Thing is, Media counts for user-generated stuff, too, like fanart, LP/Ts, music, fan trailers and even fanfiction. So maybe Official and Fan Media instead?
Pages: 1