PERFECTMMORPG0

unity
You're magical to me.
author=yuno44907
They think telling the truth is selfish. And they saying saying the lie is if for humans good it is a good thing. How can they think being wrong is good and being perfect is wrong? Everything is wrong in universe.

YUNO'S HARMONIC PERFECT MMO IS THE TRUTH. YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID BY YOUR GOVERNMENT AND SCHOOLS TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE OTHER GOOD MMORPGS. YUNO'S GAME IS THEORY OF EVERYTHING: TIME, LIFE AND TRUTH. TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE MAKES YOU EVIL.

:P
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
I made another passive
Disaster Fundings
If you losed more than %40 of your max hp last turn, than this turn you will gain +%50 hpr, +%50 felee, +%50 armor.

Look illuminati trying to force people to team play. They saying tank will taunt mobs. Priest will heal. Mage will nuke mobs and everybody going to be happy. Did you ever think why LOL is team based? There is no deathmatch mode or play alone mode. You always in a team and always there is a second team.

They are saying this is that and you have to accept it. You can do anything about it. In WOW you cant edit your attributes. Did you play Ragnarök Online?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
the entire post is underlined

the skill names devolve from Plague to "Action Guy", "Okay?" and "What am I doing?"

can we leave this topic open forever
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Well, he is dealing damage and than saying what am i doing than decreasing his hit rate and increasing his armor. So he is suddenly decieding to being friendly and defensive. If you have better name ideas share them. Also all games have same skill names and i hate that. Also Ice Elementals name is Ice Titan unlike other games. There will be also fire elemental but why i am saying this right now?

Also in this game there will be no worm or snake or wyvern but there will be dragons and draguns(humanoid dragons) and salamanders. Bcause an limbless being cant use too much different and weird skills. How many different skills can cast a worm? Do you have any ideas about it?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
"I cant code but that means i am not a machine, it doesnt means i am stupid or wrong. "

i vote this for tagline
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh god I can't breathe
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
I decided to test the game. We will play it as a FRP forum board game. Goal of the game will be surviving from zombies and killing other players. When you die you cant play until next game. Leveling up will be random so i will roll dices for deciding did you level up or you didnt. There will be no exp. I dont wat to track your exp gain. Now lets make some calculations for test the game.
2 damage 1 hit. Damage is random it can be 4 or 0(in truth it cant be lower than 1 so it is 1 to 3 but we are testing game mechanics so what will happen if damage 999; it will be between 1 and 1997 so nearly zero and nearly %200). If you hit your enemy it will be 4 damage, than you will miss enemy, than you will deal 0 damage than you will miss again bcause enemy have 1 felee and that makes %50 hit rate. 4 miss 0 miss 4 miss 0 miss if enemy have 1 felee and 1 hpr it didnt even took damage. What happens if we have 2 damage 2 hit enemy has 1 felee. 4 0 miss 4 0 miss. Enemy took 4 damages in 3 turn. If enemy has armor it took 2 damage. If enemy has hpr it will regenerate 3 damage and 1 damage will remain. So i will increase base hit rate to 2 from 1. Now 1 point increasing hit rate by 2.

You mostly have %66 hit rate and %33 miss rate so mana cost of skills will be recalculated later and i will not edit old posts. In 3 turn you lost %10 of your hp that means a normal fight takes 30 turn to end. Enemies with high hpr and armor and high level doesnt even take damage from you. Lower level enemies may get 1 shoot killed. Someone with insane amount of hp will die in 9 turns while fighting against an high damage enemy. You have to be really careful, low hp means you will die in one shoot; low damage means you cant deal damage bcause of enemy armor; low armor means you will die bcause your armor doesnt protecting you. So damage, hp, armor most important stats. Hpr great with felee. Hpr and armor useless if you have low hp. Damage and hit great if both of them high. Hit also important for debuffing your enemies because enemy can evade from debuffs.

Buffs never miss their target but they may get wasted if enemy doesnt fights with you. Some skills never get wasted and never miss their target they have %33 more mana cost or %33 penalties bcause of ordinary hit felee rate. Some skills may never miss the enemy but deals decreased damage based on your hit rate (if you have 8 hit and enemy have 2 felee thats %80 hit rate and you will deal %80 damage instead of %100 but you will never miss the targets); that kind of skills good for dealing guaranteed last hit but they are very bad for penetrating armors.

Lowest cooldown in the game is 1, not 0 bcause you can never use same skill in same turn. You are mostly able to cast only 1 skill per turn. Some skills doesnt requires an empty turn to be cast. Skills cooldown and mana costs increase as you increase its effects. You can spend some amount of skill points for decrease its mana cost and cooldown. Most of skills cant have 1 turn cooldown. Changing skills element or attack style consumes 1 skill point and increases cooldown by 1. Some classes are elemental and they able to change all of their skills elements by spending 2 skill points but that means all of their skills will use same element.

Everybody has Balance Keeper skill which one divides damage your health took by %NX50, N is skills level. This skill uses %33 more mp bcause of its always useful and never gets wasted. Its automaticly gets casted and may cause to early mana runout if enemy has high hit rate and you have no armor. This skill made for make you live longer and everybody has it.

There is some players who builds only for damage and attempting to kill you with 1 lucky and accurate shoot. They always say “oww you are noob i killed you with one shoot” or “eww i was almost killing it, why? i hate RNG” or “you was lucky, how lucky you are, thats just luck” their math is F and they have no idea how rare is getting oneshoot killed. First enemy have to hit you and they 2 hit bcause of they build only damage. Second they have to deal really high damage bcause of randomness. And all after, you have to have low max health. There is also another type of players who build full tank and can only deal damage to low level players, this players have really high level and farmed at low level mobs bcause they cant deal damage to high level mobs. Killing a player gives you double exp than killing mob with same level. Players have passives, skills and tactics they are much more stronger than mobs with same level so you can farm at higher level mobs and this game will not have a level based exp penalty system. Bcause of random events and spawns you can die in everywhere and you have to be careful about map, bosses, events, rare spawns, revenges, overpopulation.

There is 4 types of built: DPS, tank, balanced, equal. Balanced players spends %50 of points on attack and %50 of points on defense. Equalers makes everything equal which one means %33 on attack and %66 on defense. If you are a tank and an DPS is attacking you, you have to kill him before he kills you bcause he can kill you really quickly or if you lucky he will miss you but he may kill you, you have to kill him before he kills you. Tanks never attacks to other tanks bcause they cant deal damage.

If people ruin the game by everybody building DPS than i will increase everybodies base health. Bcause of DPS builders have low hp they will be nerfed. Bwahahahoi! Hp for per point is 10 bcause 10 is easy to calculate and 2 balanced players kills each other in 30 turns. Damage is 2 hit is 2 felee is 1 armor is 2. Damage is random you can deal 4 damage by luck. If you cast an OP skill and hit, the target enemy may die. Only %250 is enought for killing someone with one hit. If you built for full dps you may one shoot kill someone with your basic attack. A balanced player is working 30 turns for killing someone. A retarded DPS can one shoot kill him. So there will be a lot of nice skills for killing armorless and feleeless people.

Possible skills: you get extra hp based on hp, while you have that hp you have a dmg and hit buff. HPR doesnt regnerates that shield. If HPR able to regnerate it that means you have extra hpr. This kind of skills are consumes love mana bcause they like long duration buff. I also changed my mind, long duration buffs will not have duration bonus for per 2 turn 1 bonus. Bcause buffs are OP for penetrating armors or get over armored, that means you will be act like a high level player if you use buffs. Skills boosting felee, armor, hp will consume %33 less mana bcause enemy may not attack you and this buffs may get wasted. Boosting hp means dividing damage. You may pay skills cost later but this will be expensive. DOT, AOE and futural skills are available. You can summon units. You have to spend 15 mp for 1 point. With 150 mp, summoned unit will have 100mp. So you cannot summon something stronger than %66 of you. Summoned units in total cannot be stronger than you. Summoned units have no duration. Summoning mostly doesnt have a cooldown and you can summon multiple things in one turn. Summoned units will be mostly really weak and annoying. Summoned units are mob and they give exp when get killed but friends cant kill them unless they are hostile, insane and forbidden. So if you openned a stupid portal for summoning devils from deep space, it is not good for you or your teammates. Hostile summons 2 times stronger than others that means you will use 15mp for summoning something with 20 mp which one is can be stronger and hostile than you.

Buff durations will be random and duration of the buff will be decieded when you cast it. Bcause if you always use same skills with same tactics than you will get bored.
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
dmg2 hit2 fle1 hp10 hpr1 mp10 mpr1 arm2 move range LEVEL10points1skill +%50 -%50
Okay people we will test the game. Last surviver will win the game. You will fight against OP zombies. You may kill each other or fight against zombies. Map and mobs will be created and be careful about zombie spawners and secret bosses; they can be everywhere. Only i will see the map so you may get lost in the map. I may say to you which direction you are facing but you cant know is it south or west? Bcause you will be in a building so you really dont know directions. Now you are level 1 and weakest zombie is also level 1, spend your 10 points on your 10 different stats. You already have 2dmg 2hit 1move, what will you do with remaining 7 points? Maybe you need hp and hpr. Or maybe you want to boost your felee for acting like a ninja. Or just simply boost your armor, they cant even penetrate it but there is many types of zombies. Also you have a skill point.

In beta we dont have elements or attack styles. Normally we have 12 and 12 of them which one makes 144 combinations. In beta you can use all skills so there is no class or skill tree.

Stat Boost Passive
Many players firstly unlocks one of this skills. If you will make everything equal to each other than dont unlock this skill: You will always have +%50 to one of your attributes and one of your other attribute will be have -%50. Boost highest attribute, decrease lowest attribute.

Dont Recover Boost
By turning all your mpr to mp or all your hpr to hp and increasing permanently your base mp or hp by +%50 you will gain a debuff which one is makes you unable to regnerate naturally by time but makes your health full if you dont move and attack and dont get attacked for continuously 10 turns.

Rage
You gain -%50 damage. But you gain damage with percentage of equal to %150 percent of lost health. Which one means if your hp is 0 you will have +%200 (50+150=200) damage but if your hp is full you will have -%50 damage. Players without this passive always have %100 damage. This buff gives you %50 bonus damage by; lowering your damage if it is over %66. So it is OP when you have lower hp than %66. IN BOARD GAME VERSION OF THE GAME YOU HAVE %50 IF YOUR HP MORE THAN %50, AND YOU HAVE %200 WHEN YOUR HP LOWER THAN %50. I changed my mind. It will be %25 to %50. So (100-75=50) (75-50=100) (50-25=150) (25-0=200)

Fully Powered
Reverse version of rage. Bcause of it is giving buff before battle starts it is weaker than rage. It is %150 when hp higher %50, %50 when hp lower than %50. No it will be (100-66or60=150) (66or60-33or40=100) (33or40-0=50)

Rebirth
Your max hp is %90 of your hp instead of %100. When you die you dont die and keep living with %10 of your max hp. For returning to real life you have to consume all of your mana while your mana is full. Its great skill for DPS but in real game it is Ice Titans skill which one is full tank. If you use rebirth, you will have -%100 hpr, -%100 armor and you will have +%100 felee and +%100 hit until you get back to normal by spending all of your max mana.

Aligning RNG Gods!
If you miss 2 hits in a row than you will have +%50 hit bonus next turn. If enemy misses you 2 turns in a row, next turn you have -%50 felee. If many enemies are atacking to you than %66 of them have to be missed you for activating this passive. Buffs stays until situation changes.

Pray for RNG Gods
If enemies hit you 3 times in a row than you will have +%50 felee bonus next turn. If you hit enemies 3 turns in a row, next turn you have -%50 hit. If many enemies are atacking to you than %75 of them have to be hit you for activating this passive. Buffs stays until situation changes.

Plague
When you take damage, enemy takes same amount of damage. You permanantly lost %50 of your hp by unlocking this.

Wampirism
Yeah, classic wampirism. You will get healed amount of damage you dealt. Your base damage is permanently halved.

From 7th Dimension
Whenever you deal damage, that damage will be dealt 1 turn later. You have a +%50 bonus damage.

From 8th Dimension
When you take damage you will take it 1 turn later. Enemies have a +%50 bonus damage. This passive gets active when you have less than %50 hp.

Muderer Instincs
Its same thing with Rage passive but based on preys health.

Action Guy
Its same thing with Fully Powered passive but based on victims health.

Kindfulness
If enemy misses you this turn, next turn you will have -%50 felee and +%50 damage. For multi enemies more than %50 of them must miss.

It is Safe
If enemy misses you this turn, next turn you will have -%50 felee and +%50 hit. For multi enemies more than %50 of them must miss.

Shaolin Monk
If you hit enemy, next turn you will have -%50 hit and +%50 felee.

What am I doing?
If you hit enemy, next turn you will have -%50 hit and +%50 armor.

Analyzed
If you made a dodge last turn and this turn your armor protected you against damage, you will gain +%100 hit for next turn.

From 6th Dimension
When you consume mana, you gain health equal to %50 of mana you consumed. Your mana is halved permanently.

Masochit
When you take damage, half of damage taken becomes mana. Your hp is halved permanently.

Soul Sucker
When you deal damage you gain mana equal to damage you dealt. Your damage is halved permanently.

Mana Shield
When you take damage to your hp, damage is halved and you lose mana equal to %150 times of damage. So its basically a kind of mana shield but not worthing it.

Ammm
When you take damage you gain %33 amount of damage as hp and your hp is halved. Permanently.

Okay?
When you use mana you gain %33 amount of used mana as mana and your mana is halved. Permanently.

Rusty Mail
If enemy cant penetrate your armor than deal damage to them equal to remaining armor. Your armor is halved. If many enemies dealt damage all of them will take the damage.

Cursed Mail
When your armor gets broken and you take damage, deal damage equal to your armor; to everything dealt damage to you this turn. Your armor is halved. Permanently.

Disaster Fundings
If you losed more than %40 of your max hp last turn, than this turn you will gain +%50 hpr, +%50 felee, +%50 armor.

I think there is no anymore possible passive which one will not break balance of game. So weak must get strong, strong must get weak. That gaining health when take damage is OP but its decreasing your max hp to %75 while increasing all healing effects by %200. So this is an OP passive but it is useless if you get oneshoot killed bcause of you lose %25 of your max hp. I am nerfed it to regaining %33 of taken damage, now new total max hp is %66 and healing buff is %200. I also buffed Mana Shield it was %200 instead of %150.
User was warned for this post
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Dont reply to topic until tomorrow, people have read to this 2 posts.
unity
You're magical to me.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=yuno44907
Dont reply to topic until tomorrow, people have read this 2 posts.

Sure. I won't reply to this topic. Can do.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=yuno44907
This is perfect game and even smartest aliens cant make something better bcause perfect is perfect and there is only one perfect in universe and it is same thing with other perfects. There is only one truth and it is ultimate truth. Nothing can be more ultimate but can only be same amount of ultimate which one means same thing.

This game is perfect. This is the truth! This is what I believe! At least, for now.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=slash
can we leave this topic open forever

+1

Also there is no way I am taking on those textwalls in their entirety but I mean just randomly picking passages is kind of funny.

OK yuno, if that is your real name, what makes this MMORPG "perfect" to you? NO WAIT DON'T COPY PASTE STAT LISTS just tell me what this does that current ones don't.

Also tell me why you are posting this here.

Also also is English not your native language? I need to know whether to chalk up your wording as "unfamiliar with the language" or "possibly schizophrenic."

I'm still leaning toward schizophrenic either way I just want to know how much leeway to give.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
the one and only yuno~
There is some players who builds only for damage and attempting to kill you with 1 lucky and accurate shoot. They always say “oww you are noob i killed you with one shoot” or “eww i was almost killing it, why? i hate RNG” or “you was lucky, how lucky you are, thats just luck” their math is F and they have no idea how rare is getting oneshoot killed.

their math is F hahahahaha
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Having actually waded a little into those textwalls... This really isn't the place for forum-based games, Mr. (Ms.?) 44907. Not that I think anyone here is terribly interested in "aimless D&D session free-for-all plus zomzoms" even leaving aside the impenetrable rule setup.

Also:
author=yuno8675309
Bcause of random events and spawns you can die in everywhere and you have to be careful about map, bosses, events, rare spawns, revenges, overpopulation.

author=yuno24601
Buff durations will be random and duration of the buff will be decieded when you cast it. Bcause if you always use same skills with same tactics than you will get bored.

THE PERFECT GAME: You have no control over what you can do or where you end up! Sudden death you can't do shit about lurks everywhere! And if you die, you can't play again until tomorrow!
So much RNG and general insanity its like an E-rated F.A.T.A.L.

The sheer amount of text being shat out right now and general tenacity makes me think "not a troll", but then there's all the "his code name is Idiot" "his skill is Return to the Retarded" stuff that seems a little too self-aware. Poe's Law is in full effect here.
Has anybody looked at his post history? He had a few posts before this mess that actually seem to have better use of the English language. A bit suspicious. This topic has actually come up before, the same game, and it wasn't quite the hit it is now.

A few highlights(I'm not sure if any of this is in this topic and I don't care to check):

author=yuno44907
I made a game with RPG maker XP. But i want to change game basics. I want to move 3 squares per turn and i want to use my skills from distance. So i want to make a game like Wakfu or Dofus. How can i do this?

WARNING: Any answer will start endless question loop

There were no posts. Endless loop averted.

author=yuno44907
I am working on a game last 7 years. I need coders for making this game. I will just give you game idea, you will do the job and you will gain the money. I am played all of games and watching game videos everyday. So game designing is my job, you just read my idea.

author=yuno44907
If you die you take 1 penalty. For removing this penalties you must level up. When you level up you lose 1 penalty and after losing penalty you lose 1 level so you cant level up. (brain explodes following this logic) If you died 5 times you cant level up 5 times after that you can level up again.

Underlined for emphasis

author=yuno44907
He is male but he have no gender. His strongest attack is COMET CANNON. Causes a explosion which will kill the target and damage the who arounds it. Cyber can kill its friends while shooting stuff. ZERO POINT is stronger than Comet Cannon and if you shoot it you will lose all of your HP

author=yuno44907
ABSOLUTE ZERO: strongest attack of ice elemental. It deals damage to veryone around it. This damage will decrease enemy’s attributes for many turns. Debuff is based on damage they took. This spell never gives damage to enemy’s HP, it just decreases enemy’s values and make them frozen. Absolute Zero strongest spell in this game bcause it never deals damage to target’s HP or MP just makes it frozen. If you have high HP, Absolute Zero is not problem for you, bcause noone can kill you even you are frozen.

author=yuno44907
Bcause of this is a living world game you need to feel where enemy is. We have 7 sense.
SEE, hEAR, SMeLl, HEaT, MAGnetic, IDEa, SoUL

author=yuno44907
Also i was thinking about adding spices in game like beast, human, vampire but we have 24 elements so what the hell am i doing?

HAHA Yes, what the hell ARE you doing?
tbh trying to figure out who the heck yuno is one of the most entertaining online activities i've done this week.

maybe this is the mmo

we're all playing it together
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
level 5138 was inside you all along
Kindfulness.

Also we need to make this viral, everyone needs to know about this game. Why you can be anything, like a turtle or an ice elemental. You know, anything really.