HELP ME OUT: A SURVEY

Pages: 1
Hiya there. I know what you're thinking..."why didn't you put this in Help Me" but this isn't about games. It's about my college final. As you don't know, college finals are revving up and I need you simply to take a short survey on Public Transportation.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FWHBGVQ

I'm utilizing the data for an Human Computer Interaction final. The survey itself is only 10 questions long. If you wanna do it, then do it. If you don't just...um...don't. I have no incentive sorry to say but this is a rather quick survey. For those of you interested in my games, I guess I could release 2 never before seen screen shots from DQ+(A new Minigame) and Father for at least, 1 survey response. I mean, that's all I can do for the fans that I do have...which aren't many XD.

Anything will help, plz...save the dying puppies and take my survey. Your responses are much appreciated and will guarantee my success in not failing this class.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You forgot to post the survey.

author=LockeZ
You forgot to post the survey.

DOPE! Survey is up now XXXXDDDDD
author=EdgeOfChaos
Oh bananas! I don't have permission to view that page.

I swear this time, it's up. Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FWHBGVQ
The link works now and I've filled it. It only takes 2-3 minutes.
So anyone who hasn't helped yet, there's no reason not to.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ma answers are in.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I submitted. That was a really short survey. Like, extremely short. I was expecting about 9 more pages.
author=Avee
The link works now and I've filled it. It only takes 2-3 minutes.
So anyone who hasn't helped yet, there's no reason not to.

Thank ya so much.

author=Cap_H
Ma answers are in.

I appreciate it bros.!

author=CashmereCat
I submitted. That was a really short survey. Like, extremely short. I was expecting about 9 more pages.

It costs money to go past 10 questions, money that I ain't got. IF I had it though, the survey would be 100 pages! Mwahaha!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Looks like it is designed for an American audience, so I'm not sure my answers would be of use.
author=nhubi
Looks like it is designed for an American audience, so I'm not sure my answers would be of use.

That's just fine. Just answer. Poll closes Friday. :D
Pages: 1