NEARLY FINISHED MY FIRST GAME LOOKING FOR FEW BETA TESTERS/FEEDBACK.

Pages: 1
Hello all,

I know this is RPGMaker forum, but I've been using this forum for ideas and help for my iOS game... So figured I would post here as well.

Not even one year ago I dove into xCode and iOS development with very minimal programming experience. I enjoy working with code and it's challenges of problem solving. I started working on a dungeon type game in my free time and have finally come close to finishing it.

I am looking for a few people to do beta testing and provide some feedback. It is only on the iOS platform so you would require an apple device.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. When the game is finalized and released I will be making a more in-depth post about my first-time experience making a game and what I have learned.

The game includes features such as a ranking system, various equipment types and attributes, loot drops from monsters, hero skills, and different levels to go through.

I have attached a few sample images to the locker of what the game looks like

**EDIT** Seem to be struggling to upload the images from my mac into my post.

Thanks!

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=IsItYouDragon
I have attached a few sample images to the locker of what the game looks like

**EDIT** Seem to be struggling to upload the images from my mac into my post.

You can get the URL from going into your locker, and clicking on the paperclip icon to the left of the filename. It's also in the "File path" field, after clicking on the file normally.
Pages: 1