[RMVX] RESUME MUSIC AFTER GAME HAS BEEN LOADED.

Pages: 1
Hello people,

I have been looking on google all day and can't find anything about this subject.

Is there a way to resume the music when i load my playtest savegame ? I saved on a map with the Ship BGM , but when i load the game the music is not resuming unless i enter and exit a building or exit the map and go back in.

I've got the game for a week now. So if you can , please reply in a language i can understand :D
Did you set the music in the map's properties? If so, there shouldn't be any problem.
The map is set to Auto-change BGM.

I can link you a video i made. its right at the start where there is no music.

Let me know if i can and where you want me to link lol. Or look for TheShadowgizmo on youtube and you should see it :) It's the 2nd testplay video.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Are you doing this with an event?
Is the event a parallel process?
I just rightclick the map and set Auto-change BGM (ship) for that map. I saved the game on that map and when i load the game the music is not going unless i exit the map or enter a house and go back out. So no events used at all.
SunflowerGames

Is this imported music?
What scripts are in the game?
What events have occurred?

The character gets transported to the map. I walk around on that same map. Then i saved the game. When i load the game again , then the music is not autoplaying. I am using the default musics to Auto-Change BGM on entering the maps.

Everything is standard. I am using the program since almost 2 weeks , so i don't know how scripting and stuff works yet. It is the SHIP BGM that comes with the game.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
That is so weird! I don't see/understand why that should be happening at all!
I didn't check it up if i am allowed to link youtube videos here , but here is the video to show what i mean. It's right at the start after i load the game. I go inside the building and exit again and then the music starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGbs6mtPouQ
SunflowerGames

I think your best bet is to extract your game (no encryption or rtp), put it in your locker, and find someone with VX to look at it. I unfortunately have Ace and can't read the file.
Bah :(

I guess i need to upgrade to Ace then lol

I'll just finish this game and start my new game on Ace !

Thanks for the help anyway :)
Pages: 1