HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR CURRENT AVATAR AFFECTS YOUR MOOD?

NO! Not Akihiko-senpai!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I never cared much for constantly changing avatars. I'm like LockeZ in that way wherr I want an avatar that makes you think I look like the person in my avatar
Because we all know LockeZ looks like House or Locke from Lost. I wanna be Johnny from Fear & Loathing.

I do like animated avatars more though. And it would be silly to say that my avatar reflects my personality changes because I rarely get a new one.
I don't think my avatar changes how i communicate,but i feel as if everything comes off as snarky because my current avatar is Max Payne's dopey grin.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

My avatar represent s a sort of peace and tranquility.
But also that of order, justice, and power.
My avatar is just the profile picture of one of my youtube channels.... so maybe my profile picture would represent my longing for familiarity in a relatively knew place for me? I don't know, but it would make sense.
My avatar changes to suit my moods. I am currently quite calm and happy, so...
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
My mood changes before my avatar does. It's fun to have bitter looking avatars when I make cheerful posts. Plus, as Yahtzee said in the scene where my current avatar comes from, I use my traffic figures to measure my worth as a human being.

Am I serious? Sarcastic? Who knows? That's part of the fun!

EDIT: InfectionFiles, until I read your post, I honestly thought your avatar was a live action version of Team Fortress 2's Sniper.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I choose my avatars to be cool.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
not my mood, my physical being. i actually have eight legs.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
mine came from etolier
he played substar! It always makes me happy whenever I see it.
HUH. Does my current mood effect my avatar, or does my avatar effect my current mood? I wouldn't be at all surprised though if there is a connection between ones avatar and ones disposition.

This might sound weird. But. I don't feel effected by my current avatar, like I don't feel any direct connection to it while I have it. But as soon as I change it for something else, I feel "off" and within hours or a day or two I switch back to this meditating fellow. I use it everywhere I frequent lol and every time I'm like "IMMA MAKE A NEW AVATAR PIC *Pixels avatar pic and sets it*" an hour later "D: SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT *Switches back to Angelo meditating* :D"

I blindly follow my gut instincts 99% of the time so I haven't asked it why something doesn't feel right when I switch avatars yet. I've just taken its word for it so far since my gut rarely leads me astray.
Unless pizza, burgers or potato salad are in the picture, then it's only thinking about pizza and burgers and potato salad. Cause screw me and everything else, friggen pizza, burgers and potato salad.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
My avatar changes to suit my moods. I am currently quite calm and happy, so...

Your current one suggests that you're kind of tired.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
I'm rage, hellfire, and preteen spirit
i feel happy when i see my avatar because through it i can channel the spirit of Wii Fit Trainer
My avatar is giving me the comfort in saying that “It’s okay, Addit. One of these days the Canucks will finally win the Stanley Cup without enforcing a riot. And then you can finally tell everyone that we are the champions at something.”

(…That’s never gonna happen, is it?)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I find I act fairly differently dependant on the avatar I have, this one I'm using currently is a good mix of goofy whimsy and otherwise sarcastic antics, or being a little shady.

I've stopped using my Teen Drama one because I'm more liable to act like a cunt.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Somehow I'm calming down a little bit with my new avatar.

It's an OC of mine that I'm going to use as a new mascot for my online portfolio, meant to be made in the spirit of the black & white cartoons of the 1920s. He's meant to be an Eozostrodon, though I guess he could pass as an opossum. :x
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
It makes me feel awesome and hungry for cakes.
Mine is happy atm.