NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
My votes:

a) September
b) 3 weeks
c) lax policy
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'd probably prefer it being in September with about 2 weeks of dev-time. Also, a lax policy on extensions/late entries. If this were a competition, I could understand a need to be strict about adhering to the time allotment. However, this isn't a competition. It's about finding out how well you work with your teammates and the most holy pursuit of gammak.

Darigaaz, are people forming teams already!?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=pianotm
I've been interested and wanted to reply to this post, but I just don't know if I'd have anything to offer that a team would want.

author=Cap_H
You can work with me.

While its good that you're thinking hard about what you could offer a team, don't be so hard on yourself.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
A question worth asking since you're the one organising this whole event:
Zeigfried, do you have any preferences concerning time and rules of the next jam? That would be something to keep in mind first and foremost.
Zeigfried_McBacon
author=NeverSilent
A question worth asking since you're the one organising this whole event:
Zeigfried, do you have any preferences concerning time and rules of the next jam? That would be something to keep in mind first and foremost.

Of course! I just wanna hear what others think, and decide based on what is said here and some other hidden criteria.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=pianotm
I've been interested and wanted to reply to this post, but I just don't know if I'd have anything to offer that a team would want.
author=Cap_H
You can work with me.

While its good that you're thinking hard about what you could offer a team, don't be so hard on yourself.

Thank you, guys.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I think it should be:

a) August
b) 3 weeks
c) hard policy

Only because school =X
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Remember that IGMC happens from Aug 7th to Sep 7th.

Edit: Meep. I derped. It's July 7th to Aug 7th.
Zeigfried_McBacon
author=CashmereCat
Remember that IGMC happens from Aug 7th to Sep 7th.

Correction Cash: http://community.gamedevfort.com/t/igmc-2015-date-and-rules-announcement/144
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Oh crap. Sorry. I mixed up months. Meep. July 7th to Sep 7th. Meep.

(I knew that though, my brain just farted.)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Huh. I totally forgot that IGMC was a thing.

*shrugs*
ESBY
extreme disappointment
I'd enter, August sounds good.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll enter if it's in late August/early September.
I'm interested but obviously I want some cooldown time from the IGMC

Anyway, Our Desolate Planet was a fun experience!
Zeigfried_McBacon
Ok, I'm thinking The event is going to be ran from August 19th to September 9th with zero extensions. If there are no major objections back by good reasons, I will make it official in a few days.
I will stay out of this, but I approve of the idea of getting to play games on my birthday.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I might have to sit this one out, I'm afraid. I just don't have enough spare time during August to be very useful as a team member. So unless there's someone who, for some strange reason, really wants to make a very short game together with me, I probably can't contribute this time.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=NeverSilent
I might have to sit this one out, I'm afraid. I just don't have enough spare time during August to be very useful as a team member. So unless there's someone who, for some strange reason, really wants to make a very short game together with me, I probably can't contribute this time.

define "very short"
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=TehGuy
define "very short"

Hm... I'd say so short that it can conceivably be made and finished in time even if I can only actively participate in working on it for about 10-12 days (instead of 3 weeks).
I'm nor sure how appealing that sounds to anyone... I'd probably be better off just picking up the game again that I worked on for the first McBacon Jam.