MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT BODY?

Pages: 1
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
ok, so it would seem that its possible to make topics without a body, and are not statuses, but actual topics; case in point: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/17931/

The real question is, is this a bug or an intentional feature? Should this be fixed?
Yup, just confirmed, not possible. You will get an error back in return. However!
If the post is removed then it will result in this happening. I assume she made two topics, then panicked and tried to remove one, not realising that that can't be done. The topic itself remained but the post was removed. Topics and posts aren't connected in that way, so removing a post you make won't remove the topic - it'll just get rid of your post.

(Also, if you are ignoring someone and you see their thread, their initial post won't be there, which can also account for this issue.)
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Liberty
If the post is removed then it will result in this happening.

How do you remove a post? I can only see how to edit it to have zero content, but that won't remove the post entirely.
Aremen
Then the LORD Aremen said unto Zack, "Behold, I will rain gams from Heaven for you; and the people shall go out and play a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in My maps, or no." - 3TileRule 4:16, Holy Help File
Let your Lord and Saviour provide you with the Light of Knowledge, Child of Mine. Indeed, it appears My Child, Liberty, is incorrect. And yet, she is also Correct. While My acolytes are unable to Remove their messages from these prestigious and Most Holy Halls, My Priesthood is quite able, hence it may have been one of My Priests who did remove the message in question. Why that would be is known only to Myself, My Priest and the one who first wrote the post.

Go ye forth and spread My Will. Blessings 'Pon thee.
unity
You're magical to me.
Thank you, oh Lord of GAM MAK. :D

Seriously, though, that weirded me out when I saw a topic with a title and no post. Maybe I shoulda screenshoted it instead of posting in it so I could share the weirdness. XD
Pages: 1