RMN DEVELOPER PROFILES

Pages: first 12345 next last
Happy
Devil's in the details
I came across with this fun idea of stats sheets that Nivlacart started for Mc Bacon Jam and thought we could expand the list! It doesn't have to be dead serious, anyway.

Here's a link to the template:

author=Nivlacart
Here's a Google Drive link to the template!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZwI1LuJW_7eTk5Zmx2cHlSc00/view?usp=sharing

The font used for the name is Minercraftory which you can pick up here:
http://www.dafont.com/minercraftory.font

But if you want to use your own font that's fine too.

Enjoy making your screens, guys!

Here's a few for example:

unity
You're magical to me.
Here's the one I did back then, too:

These are super fun! ^_^
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
It's a pity I don't have Photoshop so I can edit these to make my own. Does anybody know of a link to something else similar to this? Otherwise I'm just going to make it a DIY job.
unity
You're magical to me.
If I put up the template just as a picture, would that help? :D
CashmereCat
Yes please!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Get GIMP, Cash. It's free.

I'm gonna give this a shot. I've wanted to do this ever since I saw Nivlacart make one, but I couldn't draw a convincing picture worth squat. I think I can do it now, though.
CashmereCat
author=Red_Nova

GIMP. Oh dear. I have nightmares trying to work with GIMP. All those layer selection rules and crap. I kept moving the wrong stuff. I'm sure I'd get the hang of it over time, but... Paint.NET's my tool of choice. Easy, sleek, simple. (But I admit, it has its flaws.)

Yeah, but if GIMP can open .psd's, then I guess it's worth having... even if it's to open it once a year and say, "Happy Christmas".
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Oh, I don't think it can open .psd's. I didn't know that's what you were asking. Sorry!
CashmereCat
unity
You're magical to me.
Ask and you shall receive XD

Happy
Devil's in the details
Whipped up one for myself D:

I know I'm humble.

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Nice one ^_^)b

These were so fun! I like seeing how everyone ranks their own skills and how they choose to depict themselves. Like how Unity is smiling and friendly, Marimo is a badass, and LockeZ is a jerk and also an intangible box of code :P
author=CashmereCat
author=Red_Nova
GIMP. Oh dear. I have nightmares trying to work with GIMP. All those layer selection rules and crap. I kept moving the wrong stuff. I'm sure I'd get the hang of it over time, but... Paint.NET's my tool of choice. Easy, sleek, simple. (But I admit, it has its flaws.)

Yeah, but if GIMP can open .psd's, then I guess it's worth having... even if it's to open it once a year and say, "Happy Christmas".

GiMP should open PSD files. I've done it before. And yeah, GiMP's selection tools are weird.
what is DES? And why is Call of Duty a stat?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=kentona
what is DES? And why is Call of Duty a stat?

Design ~ Art ~ Writing ~ Code ~ Mapping ~ Sound

COD is also short for Cool OverDrive
author=CashmereCat
Yeah, but if GIMP can open .psd's, then I guess it's worth
having... even if it's to open it once a year and say, "Happy Christmas".

There's a plugin for Paint.net that lets you open .psd files, apparently. No idea how well it works, but here it is.
Otherwise, yeah Gimp does. As well as another free art program that I adore called FireAlpaca.

And I did the thing.
The COD stat is your number of ~*360 no scope pro snypa head shots *~ and anybody who doesn't know that is a filthy casual and should stick to babby games their casual brains can handle like tetris
Red_Nova
I made a thing. I'm not too happy with the thing, but it's a thing, and I made it.

I might edit it later if I have time.
Mine from back then:
Pages: first 12345 next last